Guest DragFire_911

Editing EM4 Vehicels-HELP?

Guest DragFire_911

Ok so i have been playing around with the editor and upgrading several vehicles warning light ... Only one problem i face (well even when building my levels) ... How do you change an objects vertical hieght from the ground *besides placing a car on a bridge*. Like when your moving light emmiters around(or objects) theres no X, Y, Z coorodinates to change its axis hieghts. Or am i just not seeing it !!!

Also ... when editing lights, can you also rotate the vehicle and adjust the lights vertical position as well ???? NEWBIE !!!

Guest DragFire_911

Hmm Stumped ... I opened EM4 Editor and ran my mod, But still cant rotate vehicles in the "edit lights" :(. Also holding shift only worked for tilting an object but adjusting the objects hieght ... did nothing :(

Hmm Stumped ... I opened EM4 Editor and ran my mod, But still cant rotate vehicles in the "edit lights" :(. Also holding shift only worked for tilting an object but adjusting the objects hieght ... did nothing :(

I believe you need the CTRL key to adjust the height. You can use the ALT key and the mouse to rotate around the object. You can also use the middle mouse button (click and drag) if you have one.

Note it could also be vice versa (ALT for height and CTRL for rotating), haven't used the editor some time now.

greetz,

Guest DragFire_911

Oh ok ... interesting ! i'll keep playing around till i get it, ctrl and shift withthe left or right mouse button allows you to change pitch which is usefull to a degree

[EDIT]10-4 ... to rotate and object/vehicle in the "edit lights" menu click and hold centre mouse and drag in the opposite direction you want the object to move .. alt + drag raises above terrain[/EDIT]

Posts merged by PyroThijs, next time please use the edit button. Glad you figured it out :)

Edited by pyrothijs