rihis

moving childs up or down

About 3 months all whas be normal, but 2 weeks ago I got one problem... When I go to add childrens/ doors, I cannot move up or down object but only wheels! What I need to do?

Edited by pyrothijs

About 3 months all whas be normal, but 2 weeks ago I got one problem... When I go to add childrens/ doors, I cannot move up or down object but only wheels! What I need to do?

If you're talking about the editor you need to select the rigth child you are editing. I believe there is a list of childs somewhere in the bottom of the screen where you can do that.

greetz,

When I push alt key in ''edit doors'' All weels go up or down!

When you press edit doors you need to select the door you want to edit. There is a selection menu to the right of the vehicle model. There are two list panes: the top one can be used to insert a new door, the bottom one contains all doors that are already added to the model. You need to select a door in that list pane.

If all wheels go up or down you still have the wheels selected. Really the only way to change that is to select the door you want to move.

greetz,

Yes, I know, Im not dumb... If I select door i can chanche tem place but I can not move up or down when I pres ALT ,then wheels (all) can move up or down! Its that some game bug? Why only for me?

Yes, I know, Im not dumb... If I select door i can chanche tem place but I can not move up or down when I pres ALT ,then wheels (all) can move up or down! Its that some game bug? Why only for me?

Hold your horses there sport, nobody is saying your dumb. Just when you said 'I can not tho do that' a few posts back I thought you meant you couldn't find the list.

Well I just tried it myself in the editor and when I click the doors it works for me, so I really do not have a clue why it won't work for you. Have you tried it with another mod, see if maybe it's just a bug of the mod?

If you are using one of Hoppah's models I think you need to unlock them first before you can make any changes. Contact Hoppah he can tell you how.

greetz,