Guest wolves2k8

Laggy Gameplay

Guest wolves2k8

Right when i play 911:First Responders normaly and LA Mod it gets really laggy and its real hard to play he are my computer information for you i hope you can help

2.00 GHz

1024mb Ram

and my graphics card is a NIVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS and has 512mb memory

Right when i play 911:First Responders normaly and LA Mod it gets really laggy and its real hard to play he are my computer information for you i hope you can help

2.00 GHz

1024mb Ram

and my graphics card is a NIVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS and has 512mb memory

512 Mb isn't much, try setting all graphic settings for the game at the lowest possible standard. maybe that will help you.

greetz,

512 Mb isn't much, try setting all graphic settings for the game at the lowest possible standard. maybe that will help you.

greetz,

Hi folks, I just bought a brand new laptop and I installed 911 First Responders as well as the most recent version of the LA Mod. However, when I load up the game and mod and play freeplay mode, I start with about 10 to 11 FPS and depending what I select or where I move the screen it will make the frame rate dip below this making gameplay unbearable. I am not quite sure why I am getting such low frame rates with my current specs. I also have my screen res in game set to 1024x760 with 32 bit and all graphics settings set to low and shades off. Any help would be appreciated!

Current specs:

HP Pavilion dv4-1225dx

14.1" Screen

Windows Vista SP1 64-bit

AMD Turion X2 Dual core Mobile RM-72 2.10 GHz

4.00 GB RAM

250 GB HDD

ATI Radeon HD 3200

Hi folks, I just bought a brand new laptop and I installed 911 First Responders as well as the most recent version of the LA Mod. However, when I load up the game and mod and play freeplay mode, I start with about 10 to 11 FPS and depending what I select or where I move the screen it will make the frame rate dip below this making gameplay unbearable. I am not quite sure why I am getting such low frame rates with my current specs. I also have my screen res in game set to 1024x760 with 32 bit and all graphics settings set to low and shades off. Any help would be appreciated!

Current specs:

HP Pavilion dv4-1225dx

14.1" Screen

Windows Vista SP1 64-bit

AMD Turion X2 Dual core Mobile RM-72 2.10 GHz

4.00 GB RAM

250 GB HDD

ATI Radeon HD 3200

DXDIAG & LOGFILE please

DxDiag_64_bit.txt

DxDiag_32bit.txt

Here you go! I ran both the 32 bit and 64 bit for the Dxdiag, just in case! Thanks :)

From your logfile I can tell you have a codec problem. You will have to remove unused codecs. Some known causes are Samsung PC studio, nokia mobile phone software, K-Lite etc. For more information see the crash to desktop part of the TECHNICAL FAQ.

You can also try to lower all graphic settings.

greetz,

Hmmm, I tried using the Sherlock software and couldn't find anything that needed removing, plus I also lowered the screen res in game to 800x600 and 16 bit and no change...

With graphic settings I meant details, shadows etc. Sherlock only highlights broken codecs. It could be codecs are causing problems, but they don't have to be broken or corrupted.

Guest Thokeren

Hello, I have a same problem.

I start the gameplay at 30-40 FPS but after a few time and after some events. The game slow down to 10-15 FPS in NORMAL SPEED. If I try to run in VERY FAST SPEED game slow down to 7 FPS.

I have a Intel Q6600 Core 2 Quad overcloaked at 3000 MHZ

nVidia Point of View 8800GT EXO Edition

4GB RAM

Windows XP Service Pack 3

Thanks,

DxDiag.txt

logfile.txt