Guest jac28

Help Me Plz

I saw the game on youtube and fell in love with it, the main reason was the la mod. I live in the bahamas so we dont really have those type of stores to buy the game so i downloaded the crack of Emergency 4 and it told me file not found after 25 hours of downloading :machkaputt: So i download Emergency 3 Crack and it installed well and works. Nice game, but the time to install la mod. I downloade it and clicked on mod installer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Emergency 3 is not installed properly. Please Reinstall

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So no problem i did that and it keep saying the same thing. :1046276128_motz::1046274283_heul::1046276372_bawling:

I have two questions.

1. What is the problem with it?

2. Can i manually install la mod and where to put certain things?

read the rules. downloading is ILLEGAL, and we dont support illegal things on this forum.

if u want emergency 3/4 legal then u must buy it on a webstore

Im sorry i forgot to add that i paid for the torrent. Its not really a crack. Its the game someone placed on the internet. I payed $34.95 before the files were sent to me to download the game

Im sorry i forgot to add that i paid for the torrent. Its not really a crack. Its the game someone placed on the internet. I payed $34.95 before the files were sent to me to download the game

link of torrent? i dindt believe u, first i want to see the link

I got the game from a guy who owns it and he told me i could get it at that price. Here is the site------------------http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/11072462/Emergency_3_Pc_cd_rom_Game_brand_new.html----------------He sent me the files through email.

I got the game from a guy who owns it and he told me i could get it at that price. Here is the site------------------http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/11072462/Emergency_3_Pc_cd_rom_Game_brand_new.html----------------He sent me the files through email.

Dude if a guy advertises a CD-rom game and he e-mails you the files then he's ripping you off. He probably downloaded them illegaly and he just makes you pay for it.

Dude if a guy advertises a CD-rom game and he e-mails you the files then he's ripping you off. He probably downloaded them illegaly and he just makes you pay for it.

No i live in the bahamas and it causes us alot of money to bring in items from any part of the world so i asked him if he could just sell me the files and he did. The game works perfectly but i cant add the mod. :1046276372_bawling:

No i live in the bahamas and it causes us alot of money to bring in items from any part of the world so i asked him if he could just sell me the files and he did. The game works perfectly but i cant add the mod. :1046276372_bawling:

Then I would check if he sent you all the files needed for the ModInstaller to work.