Guest GazzaC

Help With Patch TOTAL NOOB SOZ

Hey guys, ive got the LA MOD 1.8 I PUT THE FILE IN THE MODS BIT and i load up game, click mods and click the la mod, then free play it crashes when before ive tryed no change reading the help it says i need 1.7 ? cant find anywhere any help

Hey guys, ive got the LA MOD 1.8 I PUT THE FILE IN THE MODS BIT and i load up game, click mods and click the la mod, then free play it crashes when before ive tryed no change reading the help it says i need 1.7 ? cant find anywhere any help

How about uploading a logfile and a DXDIAG file? Oh and when you start the game take a look at the bottom left of the main screen if it sais version 1.3f you do not need to install any patches.

greetz,

How about uploading a logfile and a DXDIAG file? Oh and when you start the game take a look at the bottom left of the main screen if it sais version 1.3f you do not need to install any patches.

greetz,

well i have 1.3f - en. Same problem with the crashing but now wen i try upload mod install mod it says it isnt a valid mod ive looked on forum and done the cache thing and redownloaded but no luck Grrr :1046276128_motz: helps please

DXDIAG

----

DxDiag_gazza.txt

LOGFILE

------

well i have 1.3f - en. Same problem with the crashing but now wen i try upload mod install mod it says it isnt a valid mod ive looked on forum and done the cache thing and redownloaded but no luck Grrr :1046276128_motz: helps please

DXDIAG

----

DxDiag_gazza.txt

LOGFILE

------

You need to update your videodrivers and check for unused codecs. You need to remove those codecs (like K-lite, samsung mobile phone software etc.). See the Technical FAQ for more information.

greetz,

You need to update your videodrivers and check for unused codecs. You need to remove those codecs (like K-lite, samsung mobile phone software etc.). See the Technical FAQ for more information.

greetz,

Samsung Mobile stuff is needed for my phone to upload music etc, As far as i know video drivers up to date :s

I cant install but its on mod installer, when i load game up its on there i click to load it and the when i click on either Missions or free play it loads for while then crashes BUT ONLY WEN MOD IS ON!!!

Samsung Mobile stuff is needed for my phone to upload music etc, As far as i know video drivers up to date :s

I cant install but its on mod installer, when i load game up its on there i click to load it and the when i click on either Missions or free play it loads for while then crashes BUT ONLY WEN MOD IS ON!!!

What do you mean you can't install the mod but it is on the mod installer? The ModInstaller installs the mods. So when you see the mod appeasring in the list you already installed it. Otherwise you couldn't load the mod in game.

And your video drivers and codecs are the things that are giving you problems. If you don't want to adjust that you will keep having problems. Simple as that.

greetz,

Is it just samsung fones that require you to have extra software installed to load music onto it,i am always adding music to my fone,i just plug it into a usb port and goto my computer and it shows fone there,open it up,find music folder and add songs,as far as i know you dont have to install the software that came on the CD with your fone,they just want you to do that,hope this helps remove the music to fone issue. :schreiben:

quote]

Look dude I'm telling you what's wrong and why you can't play the mod. If you're to stubborn to do something about it you can't play the mod. Simple as that. Unless you want to take my advice I'm not gonna help you anymore.

greetz,

Edited by pyrothijs

Look dude I'm telling you what's wrong and why you can't play the mod. If you're to stubborn to do something about it you can't play the mod. Simple as that. Unless you want to take my advice I'm not gonna help you anymore.

greetz,

Nahh i do how wud i go about updating the video codec's then

Edited by pyrothijs

Nahh i do how wud i go about updating the video codec's then

Your video card is an ATI RADEON X600 PRO, if you go to ATi's website (mentioned in the technical help FAQ) you can find the updates for your videodrivers and an installation manual there.

About the codec issue: there are some programs that can tell you which codecs are causing the problems (again see the technical help FAQ), you can choose to update these codecs and see if the problem goes away or (if that doesn't help) the only option is to uninstall the codecs causing the problems (or if you do not wish to uninstall them have a crash now and then).

greetz,