mutu

Xbox 360 Live gamertags

Hey.

I've seen some people on this forum that has an Xbox 360. So I thought, why don't we play together?

Here you can post your XBL gamertags!

Mine: mutu555

Feel free to add me, just tell me who you are or you will be denied :)

Edited by mutu

I want to post mine but i am afraid if i do i will get lots of unwanted messages. :1046276372_bawling:

Oh don't worry - there's only so many I can send to you in an hour :P lol

I think I have a LIVE gamertag. I bought Fallout3 for the pc and signed up to....that thing that just slipped my mind. But I'm sure it's the Microsoft live.

I want to post mine but i am afraid if i do i will get lots of unwanted messages. :1046276372_bawling:

Unlikely, a gamertag is not like an email which can be found by Internet bots. It's just a word for bots. Email accounts can be recoqnized by the @ symbol.

There might be people on this forum who like to spam accounts of people for no reason, but I thought it's possible to mute & report gamertags for that.

It's more likely you will be harassed by retarded & addicted kiddies who got teamkilled by you (by accident) in a COD4 match. :)

Guest jacob1029
Unlikely, a gamertag is not like an email which can be found by Internet bots. It's just a word for bots. Email accounts can be recoqnized by the @ symbol.

There might be people on this forum who like to spam accounts of people for no reason, but I thought it's possible to mute & report gamertags for that.

It's more likely you will be harassed by retarded & addicted kiddies who got teamkilled by you (by accident) in a COD4 match. :)

Likely? Defiantly :D

Likely? Defiantly :D

off-topic: lol you must play Hardcore Mode casue i play other modes till im up in Prestige mode so others know im not a noob.

i got booted by some noob on my team once in Halo 3 once cause i COMPLETELY accidentally stuck him ONCE and then UBER COMPLETELY accidentally ran him over with a Ghost cause i was using boost to run over the enemies :P and was trying to stop with all my controller power but NOOO he just had to boot me after he got splattered. im pissed cause i didnt remember his GT so i coulda reported him. i was ready to "...kill and eat him." :1046276128_motz: