Spacebuff

L.A. Mod Hamachi Server Lists/How To

G'day all

Please read http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=5620 on Aussie LA, changed a few things

Been thinking and looking around for a current list of Hamachi Servers, how to use Hamachi I did not find a clear out line of whats what and who is who.

How Hamachi works

To use the program Hamachi to play the game online, you simply must join into a network(Aussie LA) together by providing your hamachi IP address, once everyone who is playing is on the same network in hamachi, you enter the hamachi IP address of the HOST computer for the game into the DIRECT IP connection option and join their game. No need to use Internet or lan rooms.

So in simple terms, load up Hamachi, login to a network, get the host IP, load up EM4 and Mod, go to Mulitplayer, click over to direct IP, type in the host ip and u should be in the host lobby room, then start playing.

So i was thinking of a clear way to set things up, how about this. use your MP to state what your doing:

Medical - Takes care of all Medical

Fire/Rescue - Takes care of all fires, rescues, hasmat, large emergenceys.

Police - Takes care of all crime and shutting down ares

TEC/Support -Takes care of all Tec and Clean up's and supports in close down's, fires, rescues, med's

Now for the server list, well thats simple. just the name and password and how often u may be online. (but i am sure u talk in your own rooms and come up with times) some simple rules for your server and thats it.

Name: Aussie LA

PW: ALA

Simple rules

Teamwork = Talk to each other. If you need support ask for it.

Any Emergency think do u need to be there.

Use Your MP name to state what u are, E.g. My MP name is TEC/Support.

Any big emergencey's with fire-major loss of life-big clean up. The fire/hazmat person is in charge.

Also Police or Tec/Support must close off the major emergency area ASAP. Medical must send at least 2 EMS to area.

Smart Budget as well, only get what u need, but each person can have a squad to start off, E.g. player 4 a rescue car and fire truck. Try not to get a more than 3 in your squad and reuse them as much as you can.

If we can keep it to the point here and stop saying i am ready for a game at this time bla bla all over the place it should be good. Now I know people have been here for some time and have good forum going but i still could not find what i needed to know in one spot, and I hope this helps. A bit of info on Hamachi and some Hamachi servers.

And for those that are visually inclined:

hamachitut.png

1. Obtain Network ID and Password

2. Click 'Network' -> 'Join new Network', a box will pop up, enter ID and PW and click 'Join'

3. Hamachi will display a new network in the console. (In my case, IEMHamachi).

And for those that are visually inclined:

hamachitut.png

1. Obtain Network ID and Password

2. Click 'Network' -> 'Join new Network', a box will pop up, enter ID and PW and click 'Join'

3. Hamachi will display a new network in the console. (In my case, IEMHamachi).

Which set of numbers is the hosts IP? I see one set, then a slash, and another set.