Batt62

Modding for dummies

Hello, I having been playing emergency 4(911 first responders) for a few months now and its a great game, same with the mods that people make, I would like to know if you need any programs to mod, or how do you mod? (also i have 911:first responders, can i even mod?:23_31_4:

wel if you wanna model, then you need a modeling program such as Zmod2(google it), skinning and such, can either be done with a simple program and the dds converter, or (my fav) photoshop with the DDS plugin. Some scripting knowlodge is needed for some stuff, and well, I can't really think of anything else.

Anyone add to my list?

wel if you wanna model, then you need a modeling program such as Zmod2(google it), skinning and such, can either be done with a simple program and the dds converter, or (my fav) photoshop with the DDS plugin. Some scripting knowlodge is needed for some stuff, and well, I can't really think of anything else.

Anyone add to my list?

so is zmod2 for vehicle design only or is it for skinning too? Also do I use the same program if I wanted to make people or a different program ?