Guest Caddi17

MacBook Pro

Guest Caddi17

Hey everyone, i just got a macbook pro for christmas and i was wondering if there is a program out there that will let me install 911 first responders. And if there is could u help me out with the instalation/download of what ever the program may be.

Cheers,

Caddi17

*Edit* Ok i got the game to install, but, when i go to play a mission, it goes threw half of the loading process then crash's to desktop. Seing how its a brand new macbook pro all drivers are up to date.

Heres the log file:

DxDiag:

Hey everyone, i just got a macbook pro for christmas and i was wondering if there is a program out there that will let me install 911 first responders. And if there is could u help me out with the instalation/download of what ever the program may be.

Cheers,

Caddi17

*Edit* Ok i got the game to install, but, when i go to play a mission, it goes threw half of the loading process then crash's to desktop. Seing how its a brand new macbook pro all drivers are up to date.

Heres the log file:

DxDiag:

i did read something about leopard or Mac OS X by one of them it is able to use windows on your mac maybe it is then able to play 911 first responders

Guest Caddi17

ok, so i went out and bought vmfusion ware from the apple store plus a copie of windows xp. now the game is installed it just wont run, it shows a black screen then goes back to desktop in a matter of seconds. Please look at the log file and dxdiag and see if u can help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

ok, so i went out and bought vmfusion ware from the apple store plus a copie of windows xp. now the game is installed it just wont run, it shows a black screen then goes back to desktop in a matter of seconds. Please look at the log file and dxdiag and see if u can help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

well strangly enough it gives this error code:

The Vision engine requires support for the ARB_multitexture extension! Please make sure you have the latest video drivers installed for your 3D card.

But since you just bought it it would seem to me your drivers can't be out of date already. You can try nevertheless though.

greetz,

Guest Caddi17
well strangly enough it gives this error code:

The Vision engine requires support for the ARB_multitexture extension! Please make sure you have the latest video drivers installed for your 3D card.

But since you just bought it it would seem to me your drivers can't be out of date already. You can try nevertheless though.

greetz,

Alright, where can i get these drivers?

Alright, where can i get these drivers?

You're video crads name: VMware SVGA II

The maunfacturers website: http://www.vmware.com/products/

Using the name of the card you should be able to find the most recent driver version for that card on the website.

greetz,

hmm, i already have the most recent version. Is there anything else that the logfile says?

Well I'm not in to PC specifics but it could be you bought a laptop that has a video card that is insufficient to play games with. Can you play other (large) games on your laptop like SWAT 4 or Call of Duty or something?

But somebody who knows about graphic cards etc. is probably better in assesing if the card is fit to play games with. If you want to know for sure you canalways go back to the store and ask.

greetz,

Edited by pyrothijs