vingebil

instal error emergency 4

thanks mate:)

I should try to translate it to English, but there is some one from Norway here, Can someone help me to translate the error message to english?:)

I is not so good in English,but shoul try the best I can to translate the error message to English:)

But if any one From Norway can help me, thats have been very great;D

Then I have try to translate so good I can

The error message in English translate " Error by loading of C:\PROGRA-1\JOINIT-1\PROFES-1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll

the specified module could not be found"

sorry,if the Translate sucks,but if anybody can translate better than me,

it will be a great help

so Thanks if anybody can help me :D

Hello, I'm from Norway. I have to ask... did you download and install an illegal or legal copy of the game? If the answer is illegal then we can't help you. But if the answer is legal then we can help you.

Translate: Hei, eg er også frå Norge. Eg må berre spørre...har du lasta ned og installert ein ulovleg eller lovleg kopi av spelet? Dersom svaret er ulovleg kan me ikkje hjelpa deg. Men er svaret lovleg, då kan me hjelpa deg.

Edited by mutu

Guest gabby94
Hey :)

I have download it,because I have lost the Orginal "Emergency 4 cd", so I had to download it.

But thanks anyway mate :)

feilen er,jeg tror du må lukke al opne programer

då har eg klart og instalera spelet! driv på laste ned la mod 1.7 no ;D

Gabby and Vingebill please talk English in here.

If you want to talk in your native language that's not a problem, but please list the english translation underneath the native text.

Speaking in your native language so you are able to help someone with an illegal game, although it is clearly stated in this topic and in the TOS that talking about illegal games isn't allowed here, is considerd a very serious offense.

Although it's nice for you that you got the game installed (yes, I can use a translator to) I'm gonna close this topic to prevent any more support given since that's against our TOS.

Don't pull that trick again our you will get a warning or worse.

greetz,