james23222000

PS3 Online

I have Playstation 3 :D Best damn thing ever. Although my tv is a bit too small to see the PSN after that stupid update of theirs. They also released something called 'Playstation home', which is a 3D enviroment allowing you to meet new people and stuff :)

If you get Resistance:FOM, then you need to look for the server(s) that are manchest, one hit kill with carbine + sniper...best, server, EVER! :D Dunno if it's still there though...

I have Playstation 3 :D Best damn thing ever. Although my tv is a bit too small to see the PSN after that stupid update of theirs. They also released something called 'Playstation home', which is a 3D enviroment allowing you to meet new people and stuff :)

If you get Resistance:FOM, then you need to look for the server(s) that are manchest, one hit kill with carbine + sniper...best, server, EVER! :D Dunno if it's still there though...

Whats your online ID?

I have to agree with Jacob; you shoulda gone with Xbox 360. PS3 may have *SLIGHTLY* better graphics, but XBL is THE BEST online ever, no questions. Sony cant even come close with any of their shit. besides, Xbox is cheaper. (and you cant play CoD4 with me :P)

Anyone Getting Endwar For Christmas?

The Playstation Network Might Not Have Msn And Strange Points But Atleast Ours Is Free :D:cheers:

Do You Mind If I Add You Hunter?

Sure, go ahead :) I just need to keep a watch out for the invitation.

I'm gonna download the EndWar demo, and might get it with christmas money, but I definatly think I'm getting LittleBigplanet.

Guest jacob1029
Chosing xbox360 or PS3 makes really no difference. There is absolutly nothing wrong with PS3 online capabilities.

No there is nothing wrong with the PS3 online...however it sucks A** compared to xbox live.

I have to agree with Jacob; you shoulda gone with Xbox 360. PS3 may have *SLIGHTLY* better graphics, but XBL is THE BEST online ever, no questions. Sony cant even come close with any of their shit. besides, Xbox is cheaper. (and you cant play CoD4 with me :P)

Founded on what? yay lets pay for shity xbox live...

Guest jacob1029
Founded on what? yay lets pay for shity xbox live...

:nixweiss:

At the end of the day its what I enjoy more personally and personally I think its better..as many other people do.

I wouldn't of expected that from someone who is over the age of 12 never mind an admin. :mellow:

What do you mean it doesn't work, I had a few problems and may be able to help you.

I always get the same DNS error, don't know the exact code right now but it's allways the same one. But when i attach a wire my connection works fine but i have moved the PS3 too my room so i dont have one atm.

I always get the same DNS error, don't know the exact code right now but it's allways the same one. But when i attach a wire my connection works fine but i have moved the PS3 too my room so i dont have one atm.

Does your wi-fi have security i.e. wpa/wpa2/wep

I have a PS3 but I hardly go online because I have to disconnect internet from computer to go to PS3 as I have not gotten a new cable router yet which has more ports on it.

I think mine is jsutton but not positive, will get back to you when I find out for sure.

:nixweiss:

At the end of the day its what I enjoy more personally and personally I think its better..as many other people do.

I wouldn't of expected that from someone who is over the age of 12 never mind an admin. :mellow:

Online with PS3 is free

Game prices is about the same

Console is a little bit more expensive

PS3 has more features included by default

For me its clear... so if someone tells xbox is better... found your shit. Still i'll stay at my PC

Still i'll stay at my PC

Same here. I can't justify spending $500 on a console just to play games. Granted I just spent $800 on a new PC, but you can use it for much much more than gaming. Besides, I can't stand playing games with a gamepad, (Madden NFL is the exception) much less FPS's with a gamepad. I don't mind joysticks though.