valmiustila

EM 4 (english) crash

Hello. I have problem whit my EM 4 english version :(

When i start game, ok, no problem, but then, when i take Career, Free play or multiplayer, loading is VERY slow (maybe 5-15 min) AND. Game Quite often crash, when come alert... I have good computer, and its should rotate the game. I dont know is the fault on graphic card... of course it can are too that why, when i have virus on my computer, so now its lag... what i should to do?? and i am 12 yo so i dont know what means eg. "ganhagh" or something computer laguane.. but hopeso you can help me :23_31_4: help me..

Edited by pyrothijs

Hello. I have problem whit my EM 4 english version :(

When i start game, ok, no problem, but then, when i take Career, Free play or multiplayer, loading is VERY slow (maybe 5-15 min) AND. Game Quite often crash, when come alert... I have good computer, and its should rotate the game. I dont know is the fault on graphic card... of course it can are too that why, when i have virus on my computer, so now its lag... what i should to do?? and i am 12 yo so i dont know what means eg. "ganhagh" or something computer laguane.. but hopeso you can help me :23_31_4: help me..

You need to upload your DXDIAG file and your LOGFILE for us to see what's wrong. If you don't know how then see the FORUM FAQ. Also if you get an error message we would like the text of that message.

greetz,

When posting a new post here (Must be "Add reply" and not "Fast reply") you see a place where it says "upload". Just upload your files there and put them into the post.

Ask if you need more help :)

Well ok its here i found what i have to do next? And where i found that logfile?

Plz answer soon it possible beacose i want play EM 4 today :1046276160_schildbacktotopic::1046276372_bawling:

Posts merged by PyroThijs, please use the edit button next time. Double posting isn't allowed in this forum.

BTW: you can find the logfile in the EM4 main file folder (the folder that contains the file em4.exe)

I cant found it, can someone put me screenshots? :(

Heheheh i found them both so, can you now tell what is the problem?

So, can you help me? :(

EDIT BY STAN: 4 POSTS IN A ROW! MAN YOU ARE GOOD

Edited by Stan

You too! HEY ADMINS: YOU CAN LOCK THIS TOPIC!

Ok, next time please don't write in CAPS, looks like you're yelling at us, we hate being yelled at ;)

Nice to hear you found a solution to the problem.

:closed:

greetz,

Edited by pyrothijs