Guest Tisca

How to enable sirens

Hello guys, i just started playing this fantastic game, and i am really looking forward to playing this even more.

But i got a problem, my game version i 1.3 as far as i know, and i am running the game on vista (Emergency 4), when i start out with my units, they haves sirens, but the sirens is only on when they are driving through the HQ, and when they need to pass a cevilian car.

How can i make the siren stay permantly? so its running all the time instead of sometimes?

Regards Alex.

Hello guys, i just started playing this fantastic game, and i am really looking forward to playing this even more.

But i got a problem, my game version i 1.3 as far as i know, and i am running the game on vista (Emergency 4), when i start out with my units, they haves sirens, but the sirens is only on when they are driving through the HQ, and when they need to pass a cevilian car.

How can i make the siren stay permantly? so its running all the time instead of sometimes?

Regards Alex.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, this is because the original EM 4 911FR HAS NO SIREN START/STOP function. Sad to say but it's true. You're only human.