firefighter111

the Future of Police cars

Excuse me for bumping an old topic here, but i searched to see if the Carbon E7 had been posted and found this topic.

and if they did you would be completely stupid to put all that money in a car u could just destroy in a chase. And dont say i would just take the items out, cuz odds are it would get destoyed.

That depends on where you live. I live in Evansville Indiana. We are the third largest city in Indiana and pretty much the biggest city in the tri state area(about a 2 hour radius). I am 24 years old. You know how many major police vehichle chases there have been that I can recall. About 5 or 6. There have been more I am sure but the point is high speed chases are not common here so when they happen they make the news. In the chases I recal there was never any major damage to any units.

The concept of the vehichle seems good, but as said above parts would be a problem depending on how these cars are produced. Atleast with an ambulance I am guessing it is mostly still an E-350 part wise like the engine, drive train and so forth. I imagine it is modified slightly like the cop cars but not heavy, but hey people proabably thought the same thing when the first modern fire trucks were being developed seeeing how they are a unique vehichle much the same as this cop car.

I have driven a Mercury Grand Marques before as a rental. They dont look the greatest but they do handle quite well for a large car and the standard engine has a nice punch to it as well.

EDIT: Here are the available options.

http://www.carbonmotors.com/take-action/preorder