Guest razor95

Mod installer don't work

Guest razor95

When I want to start modinstaller it stands "Emergency 3 is not properly installed. Please reinstall". I've been Reinstalled the game at least 4 times and nothing changes! Does anybody got the files in a folder so i just can add it to emergency 3? Please PM me if you've got. And if you got any messenger so you can send it to me. Please i just want the mod

Edit by PyroThijs: topic moved to the EM3 help section

Edited by pyrothijs

When I want to start modinstaller it stands "Emergency 3 is not properly installed. Please reinstall". I've been Reinstalled the game at least 4 times and nothing changes! Does anybody got the files in a folder so i just can add it to emergency 3? Please PM me if you've got. And if you got any messenger so you can send it to me. Please i just want the mod

Have you added the patches to the game (1.1 & 1.2 & 1.3)?

Guest razor95

I can't, it's something i can't add! I come to after the install and have to do something, don't know what

But where could i get v1.1 and 1.2? I've tried to install v1.3 but i can't

I can't, it's something i can't add! I come to after the install and have to do something, don't know what

But where could i get v1.1 and 1.2? I've tried to install v1.3 but i can't

You only need to add patches if you have the UK version or an older German version of Emergency 3. See the TECHNICAL HELP FAQ about the patches.

Go to the Emergency 3 folder: how many file folders are there? If there is only one (named DATA) you need to create a new folder named mods. That will do the trick.

If the mods file folder is there you should try to remove EM3 manually (select the EM3 folder and press delete) and reinstall EM3.

greetz,

I've got no Mod installer and i can't Install the patch

I got the mod folder but not the mod installer

Did you try the reinstall?

Have you downloaded your game? If yes, did you pay for it and where did you buy it?

If you go to the EM3 main file folder (the one that contains the folders DATA and MODS) is there a file called ModInstaller.exe in the main folder?

How do you mean you can't install the patch, what exactly is the problem?

greetz,

Did not payed for it, the patch installer is in german! I'm From sweden and don't understand German

If you downloaded your game and you didn't pay for it, there is a very real chance you have an illegal version of the game.

With illegal versions the modinstaller usually doesn't work. The only option is to buy a legal game.

Topic locked since we do not provide support for illegal games.

greetz,