Guest Todd

LA Mod Crash To Desktop

Hallo erst mal,

ich habe ein Problem mit der LA mod 1.7. :1046276372_bawling:

Ich habe die mod ohne Probleme Instaliert.

Ich lade die Mod ganz Normal und dann klicke ich auf; "Freeplay" oder "irgendene Mission"....

Nach dem fertig geladen wurde, Stürzt das Spiel ab!

Kann mir jemand helfen?

Hello first,

I have a problem with the LA mod 1.7. :1046276372_bawling:

I have the mod installed without any problems.

I invite the mod quite normal and then I click on "Free Play" or "any mission "....

After finished loading, the game crash!

Can someone help me?

MFG Todd :1046276128_motz:

Moderation Edit: Created this topic and MOVED your post here where it belongs, tech support should be posted here. Also Deleted the first post which is identical to this one, there was no need to re-post the problem twice.

Post Your Logfile from the root directory where you installed the game to:

EX: C:\Program Files\Wizardworks\911 First Responders\Logfile.txt

Moderation Edit: Created this topic and MOVED your post here where it belongs, tech support should be posted here. Also Deleted the first post which is identical to this one, there was no need to re-post the problem twice.

Post Your Logfile from the root directory where you installed the game to:

EX: C:\Program Files\Wizardworks\911 First Responders\Logfile.txt

and while you're at it also post your DXdiag file please (start --> run --> type DXdiag and pres enter --> save result and uplooad it. Don't known how to upload see the FORUM FAQ).

So weit so gut...

aber warum soll ich das spiel dort:

"EX: C:\Program Files\Wizardworks\911 First Responders\Logfile.txt"

Instalieren?

Und ich habe emergency 4 / patch 1.3

Wenn es geht...die Antwort bitte in Deutsch...thx.

So far, so good ...

But why should I play there:

EX: C: \ Program Files \ Wizard Works \ 911 First Responder \ logfile.txt "

Install?

And I've emergency 4 / patch 1.3

If it goes ... please reply in German...thx.

MFG Todd

So weit so gut...

aber warum soll ich das spiel dort:

"EX: C:\Program Files\Wizardworks\911 First Responders\Logfile.txt"

Instalieren?

Und ich habe emergency 4 / patch 1.3

Wenn es geht...die Antwort bitte in Deutsch...thx.

So far, so good ...

But why should I play there:

EX: C: \ Program Files \ Wizard Works \ 911 First Responder \ logfile.txt "

Install?

And I've emergency 4 / patch 1.3

MFG Todd

EX zeichnet zum beispiel (example). Sie darfen das Spiel nicht dort zu instalieren. EM4 mit patch 1.3 und 911 First responders sind gleich. Wenn sie die Deutsche version haben, konnen Sie der Logfile warscheinlich finden am C:\ Program Files \ Sixteen tons entertainment \ Emergency 4 . Naturlich allein wann Sei es dort installiert hatte. Ich hoffe das Sie mein Deutsch versteht, es war einiger Zeit zurruck.

EX means example. You do not have to install the game there. It was just an example. EM4 with patch 1.3 is the same as 911 first responders. When you have the German version you can probably find the logfile at C:\ Program Files \ Sixteen tons entertainment \ Emergency 4 (unless you installed it elsewhere off course). I hope you understand my German, it has been a while.

GruBen/Greetz,

Edited by pyrothijs

Ok die Datai habe ich gefunden und was soll ich damit jetzt machen ?

thx im Vorraus

The Data I have found and what should I do now?

thx in advance

MFG Todd

Ok die Datai habe ich gefunden und was soll ich damit jetzt machen ?

thx im Vorraus

The Data I have found and what should I do now?

thx in advance

MFG Todd

?ERROR: dynlight.vsf Version 3.0.0.0 or higher required!

Dieser Fehler zeichnet meistens das Sie dein Video Drivers (entschuldigung, aber ich weiB nicht wie das im Deutsch heiBt) updaten sollen. Wenn Sie dein DXDIAG file auch geben kann ich Sie sicherheid geben. Auch kann es zeichnen das Sie denn Codec Packs (K-Lite, samsung software, alle software fur externe Hardware) auf dein Computer must deinstallieren.

Sie haben auch ganz viel von dieser fehler:

Prototype not found:

mod:UI/Game/Icons/Commands/ not found

Es kan zeichnen das den Mod oder das Spiel nicht gut installiert ist, oder das dein Computer kein zugang zum den Files kriegen kann. Versuche den Fire Wall oder Anti-Virus Software aus zu schalten and es wieder zu versuchen. Also mussen Sie sorgen das dein Account zugang zur der Files kriegen kan (meistens soll du wie administrator mussen spielen).

Wann das alles nicht hilft konnen sie versuchen den Mod zu deinstallieren und wieder installieren.

Ich antworte auch im Englisch fur den andere Forumbesucher. ;)

------------------------------------

The Dynlight error usually means you need to update your videodrivers. If you also upload your DXDIAG file (start --> run --> type DXDIAG, press enter --> save result and upload it) I can tell for sure. It can Also mean you need to remove any codec packs (K-lite, samsung mobile phone software, all software for external hardware devices you don't use).

The Prototype and UI errors can mean that the game or the mod isn't installed properly or that your pc can't access the files. Shut down your firewall or anti-virus software and try again. Also make sure your account is allowed to acces those files (usually you need administrator rights).

When non of this works try to reinstall the mod.

I will continue to answer in German and English so that other visitors (who don't speak German) can also read the answer (maybe it helps them too).

GruBen/Greetz,

Edited by pyrothijs

Ok,

aber dann hätten die anderen Mod`s auch nicht funktioniert, oder doch?

Ok,

but then had the other mod `s also not working, or they?

Dein Videodrivers sind ungefahr ein Jahre alt, ein Update wird empfohlen. Sie konnen der neue Drivers downloaden am der Website der Nvidia.

Sie hatten Windows Vista, in diesem fall kann ein kleine Storung oder Fehler sorgen das der Mod nicht mehr funktioneert. In der EM4 GAME FAQ finden Sie einem speciales Topic uber Emergency und Windows Vista (leider in English, aber wann Sie etwas nicht verstanden darfen Sie das mir fragen). Dort stehen tips uber die Konfiguration von deinem Computer, die Sie hilfen Emergency 4 ohne Fehler zu spielen mit Windows Vista.

-----------------------------------------------

Your videodrivers are almost a year old, so an update probably wouldn't hurt. You can find the latest version on the website of Nvidia.

Especially with Windows Vista the smallest indescretion could cause the game or mod to malfucntion. In the EM4 GAME FAQ there is a special subject about windows vista (in English unfortunatly, but if you don't understand it just ask). It contains a few tips for configuring your computer to make the game run without problems.

GruBen/Greetz,

Edited by pyrothijs

Also ich habe meine Grafikarten Software aktualisiert und es ist kein unterschied zu vorher Und ich habe herausgefunden das ich mission 1-6 spielen kann...aber nicht den Rest auch kein Freeplay :wall:

So I have my kinds of graphics software updated and it is no different to previously And I've found that I can play Mission 1-6 ... but not the rest, no free play :wall:

MFG Todd

Also ich habe meine Grafikarten Software aktualisiert und es ist kein unterschied zu vorher Und ich habe herausgefunden das ich mission 1-6 spielen kann...aber nicht den Rest auch kein Freeplay :wall:

So I have my kinds of graphics software updated and it is no different to previously And I've found that I can play Mission 1-6 ... but not the rest, no free play :wall:

MFG Todd

Und Sie haben auch die Losingen aus dem FAQ probiert?

And you have also tried the solutions from the FAQ?

Ja habe ich alles getestet :1046274283_heul:

Yes, I have everything tested :1046274283_heul:

In deinen DXDIAG file sehe ich das Sie eine DUAL core Prozessor haben. Ich nehm an das Sie daran nichts verandert hatte und das das Spiel immer am beiten Prozessoren funktioniert. Sie konnen jetzt probieren um das Spiel nur auf einem Prozessor funktionieren zu lassen. Es hatte schon funktioniert bei die 911 First Responder Spiellen (der Englischen version von EM4). Start EM4 und drucke auf die Tasten CTRL+ALT+DELETE. Selektiere EM4.exe. Drucke auf dem rechter Taste von die Maus und selektieren Sie 'run on one core' (wieder eine Entschuldigung aber ich weiB nicht wie man das auf Deutsch sagt).

Sie konnen auch probieren dein cpu Drivers zu aktualisieren (das stabilisiert der DUAL core), aber ich hab kein DUAL core, so ich weiB nicht wie Sie das tun kann. Moglicherweise ist er jemand anders die Sie damit hilfen kann.

--------------------------------------------------------

I see in your DXDIAG file you have a dual core processor. I'm assuming you haven't changed anything about that and that the game still works on both processors, right? You could try disabling one processor and run the game on one processor only. In the past it has worked for some 911 First responder games (US version of EM4). After starting EM4 press CTRL+ALT+DELETE and right click EM4.exe now choose run on one core.

You can also try updating your cpu drivers (to stabilize the dual core), but I don't have a dual core so I wouldn't know how to do that. I'm afraid I can't help you with updating the cpu drivers (but maybe someone else here can).

GruBen/Greetz,

Edited by pyrothijs