Guest NMDanny

Deluxe and LA Mod and english

Guest NMDanny

Deluxe isn't in english, but if i have 911 first responders, what files i need to move to make the non deluxe stuff in english? and if i install la mod,

LA Mod HUD is in english? is the main menu is in english(doesn't matter cause i know the mod symbol)

so all i need is to take the stuff from land, and most of the game is in english? the vehicle names etc..

Hi NMDanny,

If you go to the First Responders folder and open the data folder, then open the lang folder - then copy the us folder.

Then go to your EM4 Deluxe folder and open the data folder, then open the lang folder - then paste the us folder from 911FR.

Once you have done this you then need to edit your EM4.cfg (config file) which is found in your EM4 Deluxe folder.

Open this file with either notepad or wordpad which will allow you to edit the file (make sure that you make a copy of the original before doing this - in case of problems always have a backup)

In the open file select edit tab at top of screen then select the find option.

Type in the following - <var name="s_language" value="de" />

you should find this at the very bottom of the config file (I think it is the second last line).

Replace this statement <var name="s_language" value="de" />

with this <var name="s_language" value="us" />

Then save the file.

If you then play EM4 Deluxe you will find that the game is now in english - just be aware that there are some additional features in EM4 Deluxe that are not in 911 First Responders.

When these events occur, you will not see the video prompt but the event description will still scroll across the top of the screen.

These events include; burst fire hydrant, radioactive cloud, missing person and homicide.

I hope this helps; enjoy playing EM4 Deluxe in english (you will enjoy the extra features that it brings to the game - especially the deluxe freeplay map).

Take care :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Shane