Guest kreso93

911 FR Crash before the movie

Guest kreso93

Well i played 911 FR for some time and suddenly it stop's working. I double click on the icon on desktop and then black screen shows up and after 2-3 sec. it brings me back to desktop.

Here's the logfile:

Well i played 911 FR for some time and suddenly it stop's working. I double click on the icon on desktop and then black screen shows up and after 2-3 sec. it brings me back to desktop.

Here's the logfile:

ERROR: The Vision engine requires support for the ARB_multitexture extension! Please make sure you have the latest video drivers installed for your 3D card.

Elementry my dear Kreso.

You need to update your videocard drivers because your current drivers don't support the game. It can't display any of the menu items because your drivers are outdated. Go to your manufacturers webiste and download new ones.

greetz,

well i have latest ati drivers. i downloaded them today.

Try to reinstall the game then, maybe the drivers did override something. Or it could be something else ou installed recently: virus scanner, spam filter, firewall. Try disabling those and start up the game again.

BTW: theres no point in asking people why they haven't answered within an hour after you've posted. Not everybody knows enough about computers to answer technical questions. Just wait patiently and if at least a week has passed then you're entiteld to ask for help again.

greetz,

You tell us you have the latest drivers... well uhm... what this then:

!Graphics system: Microsoft Corporation GDI Generic

|Vendor: Microsoft Corporation

|Renderer: GDI Generic

|Driver Version: 1.1.0

This means you don't even have drivers installed and it's using Microsoft's standart drivers

Guest kreso93

Well i uninstallet ATI drivers completely, and then installed it again. It's not working. Can ATITool affect to drivers? I have drivers installed because i'm playing all the latest games (CoD4, Far Cry 2, Crysis, Tony Hawk: AW, Race driver GRID ect.).

Guest kreso93

Thanks for helping out. I found the problem. I uninstalled my latest ATI drivers and i installed latest (from the beginning of 08) Omega drivers. I just hope that Omega drivers will have new versions. Pls lock this topic.