Guest Firefighter21213

Sites for sirens and other sounds

http://www.freesound.org ****** (search bar to the top right of page.....)*****

http://www.soundboard.com/sb/Ambulance_sound.aspx ** play list to the right side of page**

So far thats all i got.I'll add more when i find them,Im sure i will...Anyone else got any please post.

Most of those sounds are not good for modding for games. Because they are not stand alone or non-moving sounds.

Guest Firefighter21213
Most of those sounds are not good for modding for games. Because they are not stand alone or non-moving sounds.

Maybe in your opinion....They work just fine for me.Depending which sirens you looked for...It took me a bit to locate the good ones...

well if you have a siren, then they are kind of good if they have a moving sound, so the vehicle its on in game has a moving sound too :P

I guess it's how you look at it

It never good to have moving sounds.... Game sounds are stand alone and non-moving sounds.

The game itself edits the sirens to sound like they are moving... not the sound file itself...

Guest Firefighter21213
It never good to have moving sounds.... Game sounds are stand alone and non-moving sounds.

The game itself edits the sirens to sound like they are moving... not the sound file itself...

I understand what you guys are saying but I agree with the other comment,If the truck has a moving sound,engine Gear shifting, Depending on the effects itself it could be a better sound file....I dont know what files you all use,however when i play i have no sounds of cars moving....I hear sirens yes,but i dont hear engines or anything of that sort.So its kind of nice to get some more effects.