looneyboy714

Wales Mod

is there some new news about the mod?

or is the mod closed?

The mod is not dead, I sent looneyboy714 a message in May asking about the progress and he said that because of exams and so on there is nothing happening at the moment but that he hopes to start it up again soonish :)

Hello Everyone, sorry for the long wait in replying, ive finished my exams and the only real problem at the moment is the fact im allways at work and im learning to drive :) so once ive passed my test, there will be continous updates

this doesnt mean im not working on the mod at all, i do a little bit when i can to get it back to what it used to be :)

once again, i need moddlers, if anyone is wanting to help me, please feel free tp PM me, or if anyone offering help or just curoius, PM me

Thanks For Your Continued Interest

James

No, The Mod Is Not Dead, But It Will Be Some Time Before Its Running Again, In The Crash I Lost Alot, So I Have To Redo Most Of The Units, Including The Lights And Hopfully Incorperate New Models

Thanks For Your Continued Interest

James

Guest mrpolice1996
You can see there has been no reply to the same question since sept, so i guess its dead, please don't revive any dead topics. If theres updates to the mod, then it will appear at the top of the forum. :12:

OK

it's a shame though it looked great :1046276372_bawling:

Mod isnt dead :)

im working on some stuff when i can, since i lost most of it its a question of building it all back up to an acceptable level, my main problem is a lack of a moder as im having to find models that i can use in the mod, this is why its taking so long

thanks for you continued interest

i should have a new screen up soon :)

james

Guest mrpolice1996
Mod isnt dead :)

im working on some stuff when i can, since i lost most of it its a question of building it all back up to an acceptable level, my main problem is a lack of a moder as im having to find models that i can use in the mod, this is why its taking so long

thanks for you continued interest

i should have a new screen up soon :)

james

Great, glad to hear it's not dead :)

can't wait for more updates

keep up the great work :gut: