Guest __Uknow__

K9 Mod started developing

Guest __Uknow__

Since no one actually wants to try I am remaking and rebuilding the K9-Mod from EM3. This was still under development so I will finish it.

The draw weapon, holster weapon and the shoot script have been made compatible with the K9. Don't ask how long this is going to take cus it is going to take some months :)

Problem List:

- K9 not moving togheter with handler when gun is drawn

Since no one actually wants to try I am remaking and rebuilding the K9-Mod from EM3. This was still under development so I will finish it.

The draw weapon, holster weapon and the shoot script have been made compatible with the K9. Don't ask how long this is going to take cus it is going to take some months :)

Need any help? I am stil lworking on the one for Em4

Guest firefighter116

umm just putting this out there i cant script or anything really. but why dont the guys that wanna do the k9 unit all get together and share ideas and everything to get it done.

umm just putting this out there i cant script or anything really. but why dont the guys that wanna do the k9 unit all get together and share ideas and everything to get it done.

Thats a good idea if people can work as a team and share as a group.