Guest Phobia

Does Winterberg Mod Work with 911: First Responders?

Hello, I downloaded the winerberg mod for my 911: First Responders copy because I have been looking for a good european mod. The mod was successfully installed, I started the game and went to the modification's tab, clicked it, went to the winterberg mod and clicked it, I waited for a little bit and then nothing happens. I probably waited for a good, 10 minutes atleast. I'm not sure if I did something wrong or if I must download something for it, or maybe it just doesn't work with 911: FR. If you could help me, that would be great. I am looking forward to playing this mod.

Yes it works with 911.

You did not wait long enough. The mod takes a while to load. It has NEVER once lock up on loading the mod. It look like the computer is doing nothing. Hit load and walk away. At some point the mod will be loaded.

Hey, thank you very much. I was just eger to start playing the mod I didn't wait, haha! Anyway, thank you, the mod works, it's going to take me a little while to learn the controls and stuff since it's in german. Thanks again!