Guest stevenkb6720

Mutiplayer Issues

Guest stevenkb6720

Ok for the last few days, I haven't been able to play a mutiplayer game. The person who tried to connect gets the message "server not found". I have done EVERYTHING that james has posted, but nothing seems to work. The other people who Im trying to play with try to host and the same thing happends. It doesn't matter what we do it always seems to not work. I also notice that when I host a game, it shows my IP address as 192.168 ect, which it shouldn't show.

I recently tried using Hamtachi to connect and we are finally able to play together. We no longer get the "sever not found" and we see each other in the game room. Everything works great and we even are able to be in the actual game together. But the problem is not over, obviously. Within seconds of being in the actual game, the person who connnected to the game (not the person who hosted) gets disconected. They get the message that the "connection has been interupted".

I really really want to be able to play with my friend. I have never had such problems with a game and I appreciate anyone who could help. BTW i have looked through every single post and tried numerous things, so making this topic was a last ditch effort to get this up and running.

Thanks