mutu

How do I do this?

Hello.

I need some help with some modding. I have reskinned the doctor vehicle, or the nef. I tryed it ingame and it didn't work. There is a file in the same folder which is called nef_normal. Is this the one working in the game? Do I have to reskin it or can I just rename the nef to nef_normal?

Thanks for any help.

Thanks Newfoundking, it worked :)

Now another problem... I had the same thing when I skinned for Emergency 3. There is a line on the hood that is not supposed to be there.

Here is a picture of the problem.

f_printm_14b3f30.png

To the left I marked the problem with a yellow circle. To the right is the skin, I marked the hood there aswell.

Hallo

i have the problem to i long time ago.here some screens of mine

this is the bad one

MUGverkeerd.png

this is the good one

MUGjuist.png

what do you have to do : you must set the text more to the right side until you dont see them anymore to the left side in the game . ;)

grtz emer

Hallo

that gray line must be from the other side of the skin.if you look at the skin of the nef,the left side of the skin is only 2 doors and the rights side is a full side.that gray line must be from the full side of the skin that maybe is not full skinned,i mean i think you forget a little bit to skin of that full side.

if you don't understand so good i can post a image of a example ;)

grtz emer

okay i will try to explain so good as i can :)

this is a screen of my nef

Em32008-08-2419-33-26-18.png

this is a screen of the skin from the nef

skinNEF.png

if you can see there is a green and gray part on the full side(right side vehicle) of the skin and a blue part on the other side(left side vehicle) of the skin.if you see the left side of the vehicle ,you can only see from that a part of the 2 doors on the skin.if you skin on the place of the full side of the skin that you not can skin on the other side (not full side) that part will appears on the 2 sides.i hope you unstanded a little bit :P it's a little bit hard to explain.maybe that someone one can explain it a little bit better.

grtz emer