Guest St.JohnAmbulance

Yes or No?

Guest St.JohnAmbulance

Can a guy who don't have any basic knowledge of modeling and skinning or scripting to create the ambulance and add it to his Free Play mod in 3 days time? (He don't even know how to add new vehicles to his own game) will it works? The ambulance looks like this....

post-2432-1218787313_thumb.jpg

post-2432-1218787358_thumb.jpg

post-2432-1218787393_thumb.jpg

post-2432-1218787421_thumb.jpg

post-2432-1218787447_thumb.jpg

Can a guy who don't have any basic knowledge of modeling and skinning or scripting to create the ambulance and add it to his Free Play mod in 3 days time? (He don't even know how to add new vehicles to his own game) will it works? The ambulance looks like this....

3 days time? that really depends and some times it takes longer... Its not like magic.

It will work... You just need to take some time to make it work.

Don't rush and look for people who can give any help... But some of us are doing our own mods too or work.

So we might not have time.

What should i need to create this model into my mod? Can someone please list it out for me? I go download...

Any 3D Model program can work. As long you can create .V3O file with the program.

Most people on this site use Zmodeler as their Model maker... www.zmodeler2.com/

If the program seem too hard? Search the net for some thing that easy for. Some one can help you convert the files if its different?

Guest St.JohnAmbulance
Any 3D Model program can work. As long you can create .V3O file with the program.

Most people on this site use Zmodeler as their Model maker... www.zmodeler2.com/

If the program seem too hard? Search the net for some thing that easy for. Some one can help you convert the files if its different?

Google Sketch Up count? If i have the Toyota HiAce model for my ambulance, I mean normal Toyota HiAce model, how i add Sirens and add some words or colours on the surface of the van?

Guest St.JohnAmbulance
Yes... But you would need to convert the file to another file.

1) How to convert?

2) After convert can direct skin?

3) After skin can direct add to the freeplay mod?

4) what is UV mapping? o.O

5) How to convert SKP (Google sketch up) to DDS? or there is no way to convert it? T_T

Thank You and have a nice day.

1) How to convert?

2) After convert can direct skin?

3) After skin can direct add to the freeplay mod?

4) what is UV mapping? o.O

5) How to convert SKP (Google sketch up) to DDS? or there is no way to convert it? T_T

Thank You and have a nice day.

The SPK file hase to be cornert to a V3O file think.... Your 3D model.

UV mapping is the skin. of your model and would be DDS when save.

To put it in Mod you need to used editor.

Si after i got model from model warehouse in Google Sketch Up, can i direct UV mapping it? or it wont works?

What I was told from others... UV Mapping the skin images to the model in Google Sketch Up... wouldn't work very well.

They had to take it to another program after converting it into V3O file.