Guest Yung SWAT Dillz

Can't Host

Your Firewalls/Routers sometimes block the ability to host, so you can either try to find your information and try to get through as stan stated, or use the evil program known as hamachi (which is what some of us have had to resort to). it works for the purposes of permitting people who would not normally be able to host a game because of their networking gear. The reviews on it are mixed, but it does work and can be disabled (via the networking options in windows) if you do not wish to have the hamachi network always active.

If you have a router,it is that,what you need to do is access your router,and find the IP address,there willbe a list,it hard to explain,but you need to give your friends the router ip,as all routers are firewalled to prevent anyone else accessing it,and to get ip address for your router,you will need to type your routers into your web browser,this address info willbe in the manual that came with router,so hopefuly you aint thrown that out

Have fun though,cos it a pain in the rear gettin it working sometimes if ppl dont know what there doing :machkaputt:

My issue isnt so easilly resolved, there is nadda I can do, I have to unfortunately use hamachi, but as I've said already you can always just disable it's "network" it creates so it is like it doesnt exist untill you need it for emergency. Since for whatever reason Emergency is the only game I can't get to go through on it's own.... Just one of those things I guess :1046276128_motz: