davidotk

Rain

Search==>Rain==>Oh! Looky! Thats how ya' use the Search Funtion. OR,

Modding and Mod Help==>Tutorials==>Oh! Looky again! ;)

Oh looky not everyone is as arrogant or dumb as you think I did that and this and another unrelated topic came up.never assume that a person did not perform a search their are 50+ different parameters that can affect a search each time can be different. so unless the Exact configuration is used by everyone it may not reveal the same. so no need to be rude

Just to point out, I was not attempting to be rude, merely to point out how you can find it, if you still can't find it, it's a topic by mikeyPI (I believe)

If you can't find it still, let us know, and someone will post up the link.

I know the rude comment wasn't directed at me, I was just expanding on what I said

Oh looky not everyone is as arrogant or dumb as you think I did that and this and another unrelated topic came up.never assume that a person did not perform a search their are 50+ different parameters that can affect a search each time can be different. so unless the Exact configuration is used by everyone it may not reveal the same. so no need to be rude

I didn't mean to make it sound rude. Just kinda' sarcastic, but I'm bad at some of that stuff. Sorry 'bout that, again. Had a REALLY bad week (Thursday and Friday) with two chipped props, a popped tire, and an autopilot malfunction on my plane. Been posting a bit of spam because I was in a bad mood :(. Link here.

I didn't mean to make it sound rude. Just kinda' sarcastic, but I'm bad at some of that stuff. Sorry 'bout that, again. Had a REALLY bad week (Thursday and Friday) with two chipped props, a popped tire, and an autopilot malfunction on my plane. Been posting a bit of spam because I was in a bad mood :(. Link here.

Ya that is a bad week I assume your not talking Flight simulator(my Favorite)

If your a pilot I really hate you now....one day I will get mine all i need is the cash.....