Guest MoeyX

Hoppah can you do me a big favour?

Guest MoeyX

Dear Hoppah,

Playing 911: First Responders is fun and with your LA Mod it was more exciting. You have always inspired my to play the game and your LA mod was very well done. But now I want you to do m a big favour, but first I want to make sure your fimiliar with the PC game GTA: San Andreas. If your are then read on, if not let me know and I will clarify. If you know he game I suppose you know there

are many mods for it and one day I remebered your LA mod. If it's not too much to ask, can you make a mod like the LA mod with all the emergency units included and taxi, and buses. I know you likley

busy as an administrator for this forum, but if your not working on any major project or mods than it will be appreciated if you do me and others this favour. I go to you becuase of your expertise in modding, after seeing your LA mod I new your were right for the job. You can take as much time as you need, but if theres is no way for you to do me this favour then I ask you for your permission to use you LA Ambulance models and our Fire engine models (specificly the ladder truck) just email me the models. The only problem for the second option is I have no experience at make skins for vehicles so that's why i've come to you for help. Hopefully you can help me, it will be greatly appreciated. Your name will be credited on the mod(s) you make or help, credit for your work on the website(s) where mods are located. Thank you for your time and I'm hoping for the best from you!

thank you, MoeyX note: others who have experience in modding may help or even make a mod for GTA: San Andreas. The game would like some more people with such talents that you have. All the

good mods were in the being created but then aborted. The news mods will probably make this game even more interesting. Thank you

I don't know what some people expect from him... but this is begining to get very much lol

I'm more then sure his answear is no, he has already all hands full with his LA mod for emergency 4, school and his life.

Then, models from emergency are different from gta, this means he'd need to recreate all vehicles, and this'd take years seeing the detail level required for a gta vehicle. After all they have 29000 more polys at least.

well that's it from me, but I let Hoppah give the final answear

PS: Not working on projects? Whats abotu ehm La mod 1.7...

Guest MoeyX
I don't know what some people expect from him... but this is begining to get very much lol

I'm more then sure his answear is no, he has already all hands full with his LA mod for emergency 4, school and his life.

Then, models from emergency are different from gta, this means he'd need to recreate all vehicles, and this'd take years seeing the detail level required for a gta vehicle. After all they have 29000 more polys at least.

well that's it from me, but I let Hoppah give the final answear

PS: Not working on projects? Whats abotu ehm La mod 1.7...

Thank you for your thoughts stan. I am well aware that the models are different, but I'm sure you know that it's possible to convert models from some games to others, using a TXD or DFF editor

(gta vehicle model contents) people have converted trucks from 18 Wheel of Steel games (trucking game) to gta san andreas truck models. they have credited the original model and converted so it's compatible with gta. If I can get

the models hopefully I can learn how to use the converting program and convert the models to gta.

Thank you for your concern

MoeyX, anyone else can help if they wish.