Guest Mateu

Where has Emergency been relesed?

Guest Mateu

I wonder, why have Sixteen tons never relese the game in Sweden?

The game is most favorite game, and I'm so angry becuase they never relese a verry cool game in the north.

so has the game only been relesed in US/UK and Ger?

//Mateu

If you understand, I'm not from UK/US, I'm from Sweden so my english is meybe so verry well, have a nice day!

It was released in Germany and France to my knowledge. Germany was the only country to get the deluxe edition i think.

Britain and America originally had the game as an online download. Then the game was released in Britain, not sure if it was in America.

The reason the game doesn't get released in many countries is because of laws in certain countries which would delay the game's release, and Sixteen Tons Entertainment isn't exactly as big as EA. They most likely went along with the results of sales from EM3 and didn't distribute it to countries with low sale rates.

That's why you get places like Amazon that would most likely deliver to your country.

Guest Mateu
It was released in Germany and France to my knowledge. Germany was the only country to get the deluxe edition i think.

Britain and America originally had the game as an online download. Then the game was released in Britain, not sure if it was in America.

The reason the game doesn't get released in many countries is because of laws in certain countries which would delay the game's release, and Sixteen Tons Entertainment isn't exactly as big as EA. They most likely went along with the results of sales from EM3 and didn't distribute it to countries with low sale rates.

That's why you get places like Amazon that would most likely deliver to your country.

Aha ok, tank you for the answer..

I hope so EM5 (If it coming up) be sales in Sweden:)

Commander Rasseru: allredy has, more than ten times, but they never answer.

The online download has been released under the name of 911:First Responders and is (unfortunately) only available for the US and UK.

This is the normal EM4 version (not Deluxe) in English and already patched up to v1.3.

The online download has been released under the name of 911:First Responders and is (unfortunately) only available for the US and UK.

This is the normal EM4 version (not Deluxe) in English and already patched up to v1.3.

Guest Linqid

Hi!

Mateu, you can buy EM4 in English via GAME in UK, just order it from there and you'll get in a couple of days! It will cost ju about 20£.

Good Luck!

Emergency 4 at Game UK

------

In Swedish:

Tjena! Via länken ovan kan du beställa det hos GAME i England, kostar 20 pund (varav 2,95£ är fraktavgifter) vilket är ungefär 250kr. Jag beställde mitt på tisdag morgon och fick det leverarat hem till min dörr på torsdagen. Ganska imponerande! Jag bor dock i Gbg, om du bor uppe i Kiruna tar det kanske lite längre tid. Ett plus är ju också att GAME finns i Sverige (dock säljs inte spelet här) så om man får några problem är det ju enkelt att bara vända sig till dom. Jag har dock inte haft några som helst problem, betalningen gick jättesmidigt och du kan följa spelets gång från betalning, packning tills det har skickats iväg och är på väg hem till dig.

Lycka till!