Guest hicksvillefd930

NEW YORK MOD ?

Guest hicksvillefd930

I HAVE SEEN AT LEAST THREE THREADS MENTIONING A NEW YORK MOD,I KNOW ONE IS FOR EMERGENCY 3 AND ONE FOR EMERGENCY 4,WHICH ONES ARE STILL BEING MADE? I KNOW ONE OF THEM IS TWO MODS PUT TOGETHER,I HEARD A PROJECT NEW YORK,I AM SORRY IF I AM IN THE WRONG SECTION FOR THIS KIND OF TOPIC BUT IT SAYS I CANT POST IN THE "OTHER MODIFICATIONS" FORUM,SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHICH MODS ARE STILL BEING MADE! SORRY IF I SOUND STUPID!!

At last I've seen only the EM3 mod is still in production, there is also an EM4 in production, not on this forum and not particularly promising, that is still in production. The Two EM4 NY mods have died of or are on hold for the foreseeable future.

So The breakdown is:

EM3 by Darren-NYPD and nfspdf: still alive and doing well last time I checked(ALIVE)

EM4 by Martijntjuh: stopped due to loss of files and briefly restarted but then stopped again (DEAD)

EM4 by Utrechtterror: stopped due to lack of time for modding (DEAD)

EM4 by non forum member NYPD/911: alive but not promising the few screens I've seen have been of european police cars skinned for the NYPD and he's only just started and is having some trouble(ALIVE but questionable)

*as a little side note please don't write in caps

I hope this info helps

Guest Angelstorm

Its a shame that the NY mod for EM4 has died a death and probably waiting for the funeral Director to take away the files from the peoples computers! its a pitty because they did look very good indeed! *sigh*

Its a shame that the NY mod for EM4 has died a death and probably waiting for the funeral Director to take away the files from the peoples computers! its a pitty because they did look very good indeed! *sigh*

Yeah i was looking forward to those mods. Especially after i saw the screenshot of the Madison Square Garden and more. Pity they stopped developing. :/