Buzz2112

Whats One More CTD Topic (crash to desktop)

First of all: Hello to all in this forum, I purchased this game a week ago and have been hovering around these forums since then....

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic: Ok so I see that I'm not alone with the CTD issue, I've searched these forums/threads, even with a search dog, and have tried everything suggested to other people on my own game with no such luck. This game just isn't stable from what I can tell.

Is Atari/16Ton planning on releasing a patch, because it doesn't matter if I'm playing freeplay/campaign/modded or not; the game just CTD's me after about 30 minutes of gameplaying. The sound works fine as well as the video, all of my drivers are up to date, my rig runs cool, blah blah blah blah blah......

So when is the patch coming out, has anybody heard of one in the works; or is it up to the community to fix this piece of software?

And for the record I'm playing 911:First Responders

Thanks all :1046275747_biggthumpup:

System Specs:

Intel E7200

2 GB kingston

9600GT w/512

XP with SP3

:welcome: tot he forum

You did not search right at all. If you searched right you would have known that we need the logfile and dxdiag file in order to help you. Then 911 First responders is already patched at version 1.3 this means it has already 3 patches. There will be no further patches as the game works more then fine.

So I ain't going to suggest things or to help until I have my files...