Guest MOOOOOPS

Firetruck won't move

Guest MOOOOOPS

I had one of my LAFD #1 fire truck's respond to an electrical fire. Once the fire was put out I tried to send this truck back to the fire station but the back to fire station button, HQ button, move button, and sirens button on my control box couldn't be clicked. I clicked the street to get it to move but that didn't work. The truck won't move anywhere. How can I get it to move? Thanks for all your help.

Guest Just_Mikayla

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone has been able to find a resolution to this issue. I have the same issue with a Water Tender that is immovable no matter what I try.

Thank you,

Mikayla :1046275747_biggthumpup:

LA Mod v1.6 for 911:First Responders

I had a similar issue,so i sent a police 4x4 with 4 police to the scene,another fire truck,and shot the engine till it exploded,then put out the fire that started,sent police back to station,then sent recovery truck to remove the burnt out fire truck,i also has this bug and had a fireman unable to unconnect his hose from engine,so i shot him,i know this dont fix the bug,but it did the trick... :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Guest Just_Mikayla
i sent a police 4x4 with 4 police to the scene,another fire truck,and shot the engine till it exploded,i also has this bug and had a fireman unable to unconnect his hose from engine,so i shot him,... :1046275747_biggthumpup:

OMG! that is so cruel!

j/k

I had a SWAT officer get stuck in the middle of the road and cars were driving through him. I pulled up a LAPD SUV right next to him and I was able to get him to get in finally.

My only other issue is that I get LAPD officers stuck with a cone in their hand or a Fireman with flares on the ground that they cannot pick up :1046275923_scared:

Thank you for your help.. I will definitely have to try the "inhumane" tactics that you suggest if I must :)

Mikayla

Guest MOOOOOPS
I had a similar issue,so i sent a police 4x4 with 4 police to the scene,another fire truck,and shot the engine till it exploded,then put out the fire that started,sent police back to station,then sent recovery truck to remove the burnt out fire truck,i also has this bug and had a fireman unable to unconnect his hose from engine,so i shot him,i know this dont fix the bug,but it did the trick... :1046275747_biggthumpup:

LOL I tried that and it worked. Thanks :D :1046275747_biggthumpup:

I had one of my LAFD #1 fire truck's respond to an electrical fire. Once the fire was put out I tried to send this truck back to the fire station but the back to fire station button, HQ button, move button, and sirens button on my control box couldn't be clicked. I clicked the street to get it to move but that didn't work. The truck won't move anywhere. How can I get it to move? Thanks for all your help.

It's a bug that occurs when you use the 'connect lines to vehicle button' to let the crew exit and connect their hoses to the vehicles, but when you manually disconnect the hoses from the engine or vice versa. The solution is to connect/disconnect the hoses to the truck again and use the 'disconnect/connect' button to remove/add the hoses to the vehicle.

The vehicle will be moveable again after that.

greetz,