quasar3210

Emergency 4 Deluxe Question

Hi all,

Just a quick and probably dumb question. If I buy Emergency 4 Deluxe install all of the patches and then install the LA MOD is it fully translated over to English. I tried searching but apparently not doing something right. I love the game and love LA MOD 1.6 but I would love to try the deluxe map and see the other changes.

Thanks in Advance,

Tom

Thanks Hoppah and RVL, I think I may order it for a change of pace.

Ok, Sorry to bring up a dead thread but I am getting ready to place my order for Emergency 4 Gold(that is what deluxe is called now, Right???) I just have one question. I currently have 911: First Responders installed and purchased via Digital download, since it is a pain to get it reregistered after removing and reinstalling it, I want to just leave it on my computer.

Can I install Emergency 4 Gold/Deluxe on my Computer and have it work correctly with 911: First Responders already there??

Thanks in Advance for any help given.

Tom

Ok, Sorry to bring up a dead thread but I am getting ready to place my order for Emergency 4 Gold(that is what deluxe is called now, Right???) I just have one question. I currently have 911: First Responders installed and purchased via Digital download, since it is a pain to get it reregistered after removing and reinstalling it, I want to just leave it on my computer.

Can I install Emergency 4 Gold/Deluxe on my Computer and have it work correctly with 911: First Responders already there??

Thanks in Advance for any help given.

Tom

I'd be interested in this too. From what I can see, Gold is EM3 and EM4 (NOT Deluxe) but then I look at one of the reviews and my very bad & basic German understanding tells me that the person is saying it includes EM3 and EM4 Deluxe? I find it strange seeing as it's about 15 euros, when the Deluxe version by itself is 30 I think.

Cheers,

-Gabor