Guest Jupiro

Bunjee jump help

Guest Jupiro

Ok so I love this game. I only got it a few days ago and am loving every minute of it. Hell when going to sleep at night I think of ways to finnish a level at 100%. I only have done it with one mission so far, the illegal race crash.

Anyway I have been playing the bunjee one for a while now. The only problem I am having with this one is the lost person in the river, I can save all others. I find the person under a tree just past the first brige on the way to lake. When I find him I remove the tree with the crane. However I can't get to him, on land the rocks are in the way and can't be moved. I can get the boat to the area but they will not pick him up. I can't figure out if I am missing something or if there is some strange problem with the game. The person is lying half in water and half on land. I am wondering if the boat will not get him because it thinks he is on land? Any info would be grate, eventhoe I can't back to this post for about 12 hours. I did try sending divers out there but they are too slow to get there on time. Even if they get there I am not sure if they can do anything to help him.

Ok so I love this game. I only got it a few days ago and am loving every minute of it. Hell when going to sleep at night I think of ways to finnish a level at 100%. I only have done it with one mission so far, the illegal race crash.

Anyway I have been playing the bunjee one for a while now. The only problem I am having with this one is the lost person in the river, I can save all others. I find the person under a tree just past the first brige on the way to lake. When I find him I remove the tree with the crane. However I can't get to him, on land the rocks are in the way and can't be moved. I can get the boat to the area but they will not pick him up. I can't figure out if I am missing something or if there is some strange problem with the game. The person is lying half in water and half on land. I am wondering if the boat will not get him because it thinks he is on land? Any info would be grate, eventhoe I can't back to this post for about 12 hours. I did try sending divers out there but they are too slow to get there on time. Even if they get there I am not sure if they can do anything to help him.

You can use the rescue helicopter to retrieve him or you can send a pair of paramedics with a stretcher in the boat and tell them to pick up the victim. The boat itself can't pcik up the victim because it's on land.

greetz,

Guest Jupiro

Thank you so much, I shall try when I have the chance. I have been so busy I have not played for a few days. I have not even had the chance to check on my post lately. I finnaly got a few minutes at work to check it out.