Commander Rasseru

Vehicle Game size to Real life.

I'm working on vehicle models for my mod. Some of my Engines have different scale sizes. So I can't make it to the Normal EM Engine size. I think?

I'm looking for a good way to find out what so call real life scales the EM engines. Becaue with my engines I know the real life scale to then.... If no one know what so call scale size is? What are the EM Engines based of in real life so I can find their scales...

I need to know...

Its height

Its width

Its length

Other words its X,Y,Z....

I know in other mods they had to figue out this scale problem also.

If any one has any helpful tips let me know...

Hoppah & me did it like this:

Take a firetruck from the game import it and rescale yours based on the one from game, use that scale for other vehicles after this

Sorry Stan, I think? I know what your saying and yet I don't... :s

Please clear it up a bit...

Maybe its best if I tell the Scale Size I have?

Sorry Stan, I think? I know what your saying and yet I don't... :s

Please clear it up a bit...

Maybe its best if I tell the Scale Size I have?

what he's saying is take one unit and make it to scale with the units that are originally from the game, and then base the scale of the rest of the units off of the one one you just made. Also, I don't think there is an exact scale like you want for the scale of the in-game vehicles

We do not know the exact scale of the vehicles in the game originally since most are not true to a real life scale, some are possibly, but in the end the scaling was done more by judgement on the vehicles than by actual 1/1 scale... Use the original car as a guide then adjust to what you believe is accurate for your respective vehicle.

We do not know the exact scale of the vehicles in the game originally since most are not true to a real life scale, some are possibly, but in the end the scaling was done more by judgement on the vehicles than by actual 1/1 scale... Use the original car as a guide then adjust to what you believe is accurate for your respective vehicle.

I think some my units are a bit smaller...

Guess I'll mess around...