Guest Stressed

Adjusting path to street's size?

Guest Stressed

hello everyone

I am trying to create some new paths for patrols but I got a small problem... as you can see on the picture the new path is a lot bigger than the normal paths so I am wondering... how do we change the size of it so it can fitt to the street?

post-874-1213888488_thumb.jpg

hello everyone

I am trying to create some new paths for patrols but I got a small problem... as you can see on the picture the new path is a lot bigger than the normal paths so I am wondering... how do we change the size of it so it can fitt to the street?

post-874-1213888488_thumb.jpg

You can use the small squares on the white side lines to adjust the width of the path. The blue line should be in the middle of the road and the white line should be in the middle of the lane you want the vehicle to drive on.

greetz,

Guest Stressed

The small square near the point 44 you mean? how do you select it I really can't figure out how to move it...

EDIT: Ok I found it (y)... you have to press ALT GR then you can select it and resize it ^^ Thank you a lot :P