Guest Help

Need some help

Hoy lads. Need some help at emergency4 (mine is 911:first responders) game.I need help on one question.

How can i make only one emergency at time? Like a : Hostage "drama" or Heart attack . Not like a picpoket-fire-fire-heart attack.

Only one emergency!

Hoy lads. Need some help at emergency4 (mine is 911:first responders) game.I need help on one question.

How can i make only one emergency at time? Like a : Hostage "drama" or Heart attack . Not like a picpoket-fire-fire-heart attack.

Only one emergency!

You can determine you want only one emergency, but it would involve changing the freeplay files. I would love to help you with that but I'm not sure how to do it. I know in EM3 challenge there was a line called max events. But in the EM4 files I haven't found it yet.

The only thing you can do is adjust the freeplayparameters.xml file and lower the number of emergencies you can get. But you can't determine when the emergencies happen, that's done random. So even if you lower the numbers dramaticly it could still happen you have two events at the same time.

greetz,