Guest kpom01

Hoppah

Guest kpom01

Ok, i dont know the first thing about modding, I do know that i have absolutley LOVED your lamod v/1.5, butt as you know we are all craving more, and i know that a mod takes an amazing amount of time and stress.. so what i propose, You create a Giant U.S mod, im talkin multiple fire stations, police, ect, with a giant amount of various units, and then charge us for it, 20 bucks a copy? whatever the price, i certainly will pay and i can assure you, so would everyone else, im sure you dont do this for the money, but wouldnt that be worth the amazing amount of time and stress you put into this? Thanks!!

Oh yes, there are certainly more people who are willing to money, but I can't ask money for my mod.

It's forbidden to use games (Emergency 4 in this case) to earn money.

Even if it was legal to do that, 99% of the people would just download the mod from others.

The only thing I can do is that people can donate money if they want, but I can't and won't force people to do that.

Besides the money thing I just don't have the time to build a huge mod like that.

There might be ways to make an installer so people can choose to install what mod parts or cities (LA, NY, LV etc...).

That's better than putting everything in 1 huge mod, but like I said. That's too time consuming and it would be almost a full-time job for 1 year to build that.

Oh yes, there are certainly more people who are willing to money, but I can't ask money for my mod.

It's forbidden to use games (Emergency 4 in this case) to earn money.

Even if it was legal to do that, 99% of the people would just download the mod from others.

The only thing I can do is that people can donate money if they want, but I can't and won't force people to do that.

Besides the money thing I just don't have the time to build a huge mod like that.

There might be ways to make an installer so people can choose to install what mod parts or cities (LA, NY, LV etc...).

That's better than putting everything in 1 huge mod, but like I said. That's too time consuming and it would be almost a full-time job for 1 year to build that.

You should take a long time to create a huge mod. I would wait for a big la mod with tons of stuff. :1046276086_Hail: :23_31_4:

Some people keep forgetting he has school to do, he has probably a job to do to fund his school stuff or for himself, he has a family, he has friends, he has his own personal hobbies etc.

Some people keep forgetting he has school to do, he has probably a job to do to fund his school stuff or for himself, he has a family, he has friends, he has his own personal hobbies etc.

Modding Emergency 4 can be soon as one of the hobbies, but that is not my only hobby. :)