james23222000

New Animations

I know that Hoppah has created new animations for his game (e.g the lightbar) and I was just wondering, how do you make new animations for the game? And another question, once you have made them how do you put them in the game?

Thanks

James

I have made a tutorial but I still need to make screenshots for it.

It's hard and complicated to learn. Once you understand it's quite easy, but I must support the tutorial with screens. Otherwise nobody will find out how it works.

I have made a tutorial but I still need to make screenshots for it.

It's hard and complicated to learn. Once you understand it's quite easy, but I must support the tutorial with screens. Otherwise nobody will find out how it works.

Can you make a NL Tutorial to?:)

The theory behind animating is rather simple but the actual details are where you can and probrably will fail at, the screenshots required will hopefully make it easier to understand, unfortunately those who natively speak a language would be ideal to re-write the tutorials for each respective language since simple grammar errors may cause the whole process to be lost in translation.

yes why not an dutch there are very much dutch people here and you to it must to be easy for u :0

Every Dutch citizen learns English in school!

If you can't read or write basic English here go back to school and return in a few years.

It takes too much time to translate tutorials from Dutch to English, so I prefer to write tutorials in English first, so everyone on this forum can understand it.

It's also a way to improve MY English. :)

This forum isn't designed for kids. I am NOT going to spend hours on translating, because 3 kids can't read English!