MCERT1

Creating a rehab unit

A long time ago (about a year ago) someone requested a rehab unit for use in the LA Mod. Just out of Curiosity how would it work? Could you give the vehicle heal commaqnds or would you have to go and modify scripts, like a reverse heal where rescue workers come to the vehicle to get healed?

In this case a rehab unit is used for emergency personnel, it is a vehicle that carries food and drink supplies some also carry cascade systems.They're kind of like a GW-Atemschutz from my understanding. In game they would have the ability to heal emergency personnel.

In this case a rehab unit is used for emergency personnel, it is a vehicle that carries food and drink supplies some also carry cascade systems.They're kind of like a GW-Atemschutz from my understanding. In game they would have the ability to heal emergency personnel.

GW-Atemschutz is only for refilling the air in the air bottles as far I remember :)

ambulances are usually used as rehab...if they are unavailiable then a rescue usually has rehab supplies...all that is needed for rehad is water and a healthy snack and place to rest....a department near me just got a rehab trailer......no actual unit i know of designated for that tho....my department just uses the rescue...but all trucks carry bottles of water

Generally Rehab is just a location at a scene....dunno if that answered anything

I've trying to create some of the units from the LAFD BSS which are designated rehab vehicle. Form what I've seen of European units They all have some supplies. I think it really just varies from place to place but in some places like here in Columbus we have designated units, I know Erie doesn't and Johnstown didn't. In fact in Johnstown they just used the salvation army canteen unit. But the real question I'm trying to come up with is it better to simply give designated rehab units heal conmmands or create a new script based on something like the decon script?