Guest SWAT_NUT

Guns

Guest SWAT_NUT

I just realized that there are rifles that the terrorists/perps can use. How would i get the police to use it as an assualt rifle. Like in Hoppahs LA mod but his was an MP5 i beleive.

you add them as equipment

you have to edit the xml files and then the contained equipment in the editor. ;)

No. A few new models, a huge script, alot of patience and time makes it possible to add this. It doesn't work like the original Emergency 3/4 equipment.

No. A few new models, a huge script, alot of patience and time makes it possible to add this. It doesn't work like the original Emergency 3/4 equipment.

i didnt realize the mistake until i wads at school :gruebel: . i thought he meant the rifles (original) but remembered you made the rifle cooler looking :)

and now i realize its mp5 but i got confused when he said just 'rifle'.

the mp5 cant be found in the equipment menu in the properties menu and such, so mmmmmmm, im confused. never mind then :unsure::rolleyes:

Guest SWAT_NUT

i meant like machine gun rifles. For example in hoppahs mod the LAX mission where the terrorists take over the whole airport some use rifles but machine gun style. Now, would this just be a rescript of the originas sharpshooter rifle or a totally different model?

~sorry for confusion.