Guest Kana

The cars do not operate

I have connected LA and NL mods into my own use. In LA mod is NL mods cars. But I have problem. Cars don't work. When I try to order some cars from Base, game crash. I have do all right..

I have connected LA and NL mods into my own use. In LA mod is NL mods cars. But I have problem. Cars don't work. When I try to order some cars from Base, game crash. I have do all right..

You need to adapt the scripts. The script is still looking for the LA MOD vehicles to send from the base, but there are NL mod vehicles in it, so the game can't find the right cars and crashes.

greetz,

You need to adapt the scripts. The script is still looking for the LA MOD vehicles to send from the base, but there are NL mod vehicles in it, so the game can't find the right cars and crashes.

greetz,

I have one problem more! I try to connect LA Flashinglights to NL car. So, when I try play, i cant see any bottom of FlashingLights. I did right everything. I put right script to car In editor. I moved buttoms to rights file.

I have one problem more! I try to connect LA Flashinglights to NL car. So, when I try play, i cant see any bottom of FlashingLights. I did right everything. I put right script to car In editor. I moved buttoms to rights file.

How do you mean flashing lights?

If you mean the red and blue lights on top of the vehicle, that isn't scripted. You need to change that in the editor itself.

And I really don't understand what you mean with the bottom, maybe you can eleborate a bit or post a screenshot.

greetz,

How do you mean flashing lights?

If you mean the red and blue lights on top of the vehicle, that isn't scripted. You need to change that in the editor itself.

And I really don't understand what you mean with the bottom, maybe you can eleborate a bit or post a screenshot.

greetz,

No, i mean, when I play Em4, i see "control panel". There are all commands like "Go home", "Move", "Siren on/off", "Flashinglights" ect... And i mean those buttoms, i click Siren on/off buttom, then it works.

So, i mean, why i dont see this "Flashinglights" bottom on the control panel.

No, i mean, when I play Em4, i see "control panel". There are all commands like "Go home", "Move", "Siren on/off", "Flashinglights" ect... And i mean those buttoms, i click Siren on/off buttom, then it works.

So, i mean, why i dont see this "Flashinglights" bottom on the control panel.

Because there isn´t one. You can disable the lights by pressing SHIFT and B together. You can also disable the ligths by turning of the auto sirens and make the vehicle got to the fire house. Next time you call the vehicle the lights and sirens won´t work.

greetz,

Because there isn´t one. You can disable the lights by pressing SHIFT and B together. You can also disable the ligths by turning of the auto sirens and make the vehicle got to the fire house. Next time you call the vehicle the lights and sirens won´t work.

greetz,

Thank you. I try it. :)