Guest dkmaisto

Some questions.

Guest dkmaisto

First of all, this concerns modding the great La mod by Hoopah.

Hello all, how do I add floodlights to the patrol cars. I have tried to copy some of thee existing lights, I have also added the floodlight command in the edit commands tab. So how do I add them.

Secondly, how do I make the Illigal demonstrations bigger, I love that call, but I want it bigger. i.e. adding more demonstrators.

Thanks.

Secondly, how do I make the Illigal demonstrations bigger, I love that call, but I want it bigger. i.e. adding more demonstrators.

Thanks.

Just wait. After a while more and more people will come and join the demonstration. If you want to end the demonstration simply pick up the guy holding the sign.

greetz,

Guest dkmaisto
Just wait. After a while more and more people will come and join the demonstration. If you want to end the demonstration simply pick up the guy holding the sign.

greetz,

I overlooked the obvious. Thanks

Anyone who knows how I can get those floodlights to work?

I am too lazy to open the script or the editor at the moment so I am working off of memory, if you mark the light as a "special" light it should light them up. I am not 100% sure at this moment but I am pretty sure that should work with that script if it is the same as the standard flood script. Floodlight on enables special lights=true or something of the sort... Like I said I am working off my memory, so hopefully it'll work.

Guest dkmaisto
I am too lazy to open the script or the editor at the moment so I am working off of memory, if you mark the light as a "special" light it should light them up. I am not 100% sure at this moment but I am pretty sure that should work with that script if it is the same as the standard flood script. Floodlight on enables special lights=true or something of the sort... Like I said I am working off my memory, so hopefully it'll work.

I tried that. They don't come on when I click the floodlight button in game, they do, however get turned on when I activate re directional lights.

Also, another question, how do you replace the existing sirens, not just adding more, when I copy new sirens over into the siren folder, they get added on together with the "old" one. I want to just use the ones I downloaded and not the original ones that came with the mod.

Easiest way to get your floodlight prob fixed is copy the light from another vehicle (rw) add it. It will be labeled accordingly as spotlight needs to be written like that as one word. Just copy it then copy that as many times as you want.

Second problem, what you have to do is get rid of the sirens in the original folder (I realize that you are adding them separate in a mod folder but the ones in the DATA folder need to be removed in order to get just the one in your mod)

I tried that. They don't come on when I click the floodlight button in game, they do, however get turned on when I activate re directional lights.

Also, another question, how do you replace the existing sirens, not just adding more, when I copy new sirens over into the siren folder, they get added on together with the "old" one. I want to just use the ones I downloaded and not the original ones that came with the mod.