Guest Bruce563

Emergency: First Responders Mod Team

STLFD doesnt use engines or pumpers, in order to reduce manpower, they switched completely to quints. they have ladders and rescues as well as a ton of other vehicles but no engines. but, i could give you a pic of STLFD rescue NO 1, in my opinion, the coolest fire truck in the world.

i do see the STLFD logo on it i think. i believe its an older engine, but if they still have, its a reserve and requires some more work. lol

Guest Bruce563
might as well apply, I have too much free time, I can script, research design websites. and anything else, except modeling I can do it, but I don't really like it

might as well apply, I have too much free time, I can script, research design websites. and anything else, except modeling I can do it, but I don't really like it

Welcome to the team then. :)

Hey, all! I've been wondering I can join up?

I'm good a Photoshop, did some modeling before, and I'm great researching. I can find any thing you may want to know about things. :1046275747_biggthumpup:

I've started up the Tokyo Mod too. Some thing new that's rarely seen in a mod. People don't know the coolness of what the Japanese have in their hands. And Ami89E1234 join up with that project to help me out also.

Its up to you... If you want me?

I would love to help you guys with modeling, but i can't :(

I have 3DS max (need to get zmodler though), but i havn't got photoshop (lol) and i refuse to buy it because i'm sure we have bought a cd of it and it's somewhere in our house.

Actually, i've found a good website which is suppose to be good. So i'm starting from scratch (even though i forgot everything i learned :P) and i might be able to help you guys soon. (no promises though).

yea, we need to start helping each other more. i would get a screen from the STLMod, but i need HELP. my skinners are missing for the most part, and i need to finish some more models, then get them ingame.

EDIT: Please welcome our newest mod, directed/modeled/scripted/edited by me and will be released on/by Christmas '08, and all new versions will come out on Christmas's, and maybe patches come in June.

I need some skinners though.

hess_banner.jpg

Guest insect20

I'm no computer game creator,

but I would have a suggestion for your England mod.

In the real world, you need to hook a hose to the fire engine, to pump water to the fire (for pressure).

It would be awesome to see that in the game, like the Emergency 3 game...

just a suggestion, hopped to be seen in the new game mod.

Insect20

Hello guys,

I don't have a very good skill with modding, but I'm good in finding specific siren sounds, and I have a lot of them, from U.K., U.S.A., Brazil, Denmark, Finnland, a lot of countrys, and I can find you guys having more, and even mixing the sirens...

If someone wants my help, I'm up to it

Guest folkestone

hi me and my mate r trying 2 make a kent mod but dont no how 2 can u help me

Translation:

Hello, me and my friend are trying to make a Kent mod but do not know how to. Can anyone help me?

Edited by: MikeyPI We do not permit the use of SMS style shortcutting on this forum, please write normal sentences.

Guest josh93
yer, i need some mission scripts - not full blown ones like SoSi, but ones where it describes the objectives when you load the mission and the mission description. i f anyones interested, i can send you what i need done.

thx

Hi i am good at scripts for missions and the modeling of the vehicles and characters and the commandments ok hope i come to use.

Hello all,

me and Ami89E1234 have decided to start a mod team, called Emergency: First Responders Mod Team, for those who dont know what a mod team is, it is a team that works on making mods, we will be working on mods for em4 and em3 but mainly em4, the offical mods are:

- STL Mod [EM3 & EM4]

- England Mod [EM3 & EM4]

and other mods are planned.

We need the folowing people in our mod team:

- Modelers

- Skinners

- Scripter

- Map Makers

- People who can make map textures

- UV Mappers

- People who can help make a website, and make banners etc.

If you can do any of these jobs then please make a post here or PM me or Ami89E1234.

Hope some of you will want to help us.

If some of you already have mods and join our mod team then i will be happy to let your mod team to be an offical Emergency: First Responders Mod Team Mod if you want it to be.

Kind Regards,

Carl

Bruce563

Ill Skin the trucks

Mike CCFD