Guest DylanPong

Please help me on modding new mode..

Guest DylanPong

Hey! Guys who experienced with making a new mode, I wan't to make a Malaysia Mode.. but im totally beginner for making mode. Please give me some assistance please EXPERTS.... add me at hotmail, Excalibur94@hotmail.com

Thanks..

You will probrably want to at least try to work on modding on your own to start, most people who frequent here are from the Western countries, so they have not seen most of the vehicles you would be asking them to build and most of the modelers and scripters are predisposed right now in other mods, be their own or other people. So my suggestion is to at least try to start off on your own to hopefully spark interest by some modeler who might have the free time to lend a hand. Right now it seems more or less like you're selling a concept but no real direction yet, that will be a tough sell to gather people to help you out.

Perhaps if you try your best to start off on your own, there are plenty of methods to make a model, you just have to shop around and find one you can understand. Z-Modeler tends to be favored for it's easy user-interface.

take care, best of luck.