pyrothijs

Loading Modifications

I just bought the English version of Emergency 4 and downloaded the LA MOD, NL MOD and winterberg mod from the download center. I unzipped the, and installed them in the folder EM4/mods but when I start the game I can't load any modifications (I can't press the button to enter the modifications menu). Anybody know what's wrong?

You have to install the mod by using Mod Installer, which can be found in EM4 Folder.

I did, I used the modinstaller to install the mods, but I still can't click on the modifications button

Have you tried unistalling and re-installing the game? and if you have try clicking the mod button with out any mods installed

Regards

Ben

Yesterday I was able to click the mod button, think I figured it out: you can only load modifications at the start of the game, if you have been playing for a while (missions or freeplay) you can't load any modifications because the game would have to adapt all vehicles and maps etc.