Ami89E1234

zmodler help

hi all,

i am starting to learn how to model and have the basics. (finally!)

however, to make models for my mods i need to have pictures.

i think it was chevyrulzs2010 who had posted a pic of zmodler in which it had pics in the background(of the view screens) and was using those to model. i am going to get my zmodler2 registered very soon, so can any1 help me?

also, there is an option to create lights in zmodler2; does this mean actual lights to use in a game or is it better to model a lightbar and add lights in editor?

thanks

Zmod can add things called "dummies" (not sure where the name came from) but I don't believe this game supports them, they can be used in some formats of files to generate lights on lightbars, headlights, taillights, etc. But from what I've seen in my little experience with the editor, it is easy enough to add the lights in the editor and it actually allows you to "preview" (sort of) the effect you'll get by your selection. IMO go with stan's suggestion and use the editor. Consider Zmod more for UV Mapping and Model Making and use the editor for it's strong points since it has so many that are specifically geared for the game.

Zmodeler = 3D program, it's not a light editor, that's why you have the editor;)