Pumper42

aerial pics

Nice, which mod is that?

Thanks just my mod that I play around with, has about 40 trucks to pick from, I have different priced trucks and different models of those trucks. So say for $35,000 you can get a 2 man pumper with 2 discharges, axes and hose. For $55,000 you can get a 4 man cab truck, with 3 discharges and axes, hose etc. After hours and hours logged on this damn addictive game you need to try and find something to keep it interesting. Same applies to the aerials, different ladder heights and equipment etc.

kinda looks like a backdraft mod....

I have always liked the chicago colours so I went with the basic chicago colours, I wasn't trying to replicate the chicago trucks just to silence the critics.(he,he)

kinda looks like a backdraft mod....

Thanks just my mod that I play around with, has about 40 trucks to pick from, I have different priced trucks and different models of those trucks. So say for $35,000 you can get a 2 man pumper with 2 discharges, axes and hose. For $55,000 you can get a 4 man cab truck, with 3 discharges and axes, hose etc. After hours and hours logged on this damn addictive game you need to try and find something to keep it interesting. Same applies to the aerials, different ladder heights and equipment etc.

I have always liked the chicago colours so I went with the basic chicago colours, I wasn't trying to replicate the chicago trucks just to silence the critics.(he,he)

here's a couple of examples

post-702-1201458004_thumb.jpg[attachmenpost-702-1201458032_thumb.jpgt=351:Em4Delux...15_01_54.JPG]

post-702-1201458018_thumb.jpg

actually i really like it. if you want, i have nothign to do for the next few weeks, want me to make up some models for ya? it takes me about an hour a model and depends on how detailed u want em. but i would gladly make some for ya. what do you say?

actually i really like it. if you want, i have nothign to do for the next few weeks, want me to make up some models for ya? it takes me about an hour a model and depends on how detailed u want em. but i would gladly make some for ya. what do you say?

awesome, i'd like that, I don't go crazy on detail myself, buy hey i'll take what ever you're sending.

Most appreciated!

what exactly do you want(as in types of engines, ladders etc)

Well I could use some more lower end engines 2 man cab or commercial cabs, and maybe a nice single axle ladder. And hey if you felt like throwing in a squad that wouldn't hurt my feeling either.

just a picture of my 55' 114' and 75' teleboom

How can I get my hands on these trucks to use in my games?

Please let me know

Edited by pyrothijs
images removed from quote

How can I get my hands on these trucks to use in my games?

Please let me know

Here are all the files you should need for the 114ft aerial. You will have to make a unit folder for it(know what I mean) Outside of that just place everything in the appropriate spot re-name change edit, do what ever you like. Let me know if it works. I can send you more if it works out114ftaerial.rar

I love the look of this mod, and your new super truck, could you place the whole mod up for download? Including the super truck when you are finished working on it?

sure James, I'll try and put something together for release. However, I'm going to need permission from Hoppah, for the trailer script

sure James, I'll try and put something together for release. However, I'm going to need permission from Hoppah, for the trailer script

Cool, if you need help putting them mod together I can help. Btw, in your attatchment for the 114ft ladder you need to include the dds skins for it, could you upload the dds skins for it here?

Thanks

James