Guest Caddi17

Game Freeze and computer crash

Guest Caddi17

hey guys, iv got 911: First responders on Windows Vista (if that matters). When i play the game, one, its slightly slow and slightly choppy, lets just say its running at a 92% level and get worst when theres more units or anything really (fire, cars...) cheked every thing and my systeme is up to date with all the requirments needed. Sooner or later the game will freeze then go to a black screen and then i have to shut off my computer manualy and restart all over again.

Can some one plzz help me with this probleme!

Card name: Mobile Intel® 945GM Express Chipset Family

This grapichscard you got uses resources from the computer (RAM and CPU)

How much RAM do you have? I guess Vista uses more that enough...

Be sure to turn off all programs you do not need running.

If enough RAM, maybe try adding some more virtual memory.

(dont have Vista on my Pc here, but try: properties on my computer -> advanced->Performance options)

A good rule is to have the same size on both initial -and maximum size. On my Pc the recommended size is 1.5GB, and I have 3GB.

EDIT: I was a bit tired when I wrote the post hehehe..

1. You have 1GB of ram, and it is not enough. So add virtual memory (space on harddrive is used for RAM)

OR buy 1or2 GB more. If you look in your dxdiag at Page File (virtual memory) you will se that you use all of it! Try to make it 3GB.

To change it: Controlpanel-> system -> change options? -> advanced -> performance? -> advanced -> change

2. If this doesnt fix the problem, it very well may be that EM4 just want run on the card you got because it uses CPU for jobs (and many games dont accept this.)

Guest Caddi17
Wait, you've got a laptop and you're really trying to play it on an "on board" graphic card?

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: Mobile Intel® 945GM Express Chipset Family

Ye....it works it just crashs sometimes?