Guest SHERIFF05

NEW SIRENS FOR ALL SERVICES

Guest SHERIFF05

I have made some new sirens that sound outstanding to use with the LA MOD v 1.4 For both police and ambulance services, im also working on some for fire - - i will probably package them and make them available for download. Is that ok? by HOPPAH?

or do i need permission or what? All sirens have been made with my personal vehicle or recorded from sirens at work and so on..

I had to ask in the forum, due to the fact i could not message HOPPAH..

Thanks

SHERIFF

Guest Angelstorm
I have made some new sirens that sound outstanding to use with the LA MOD v 1.4 For both police and ambulance services, im also working on some for fire - - i will probably package them and make them available for download. Is that ok? by HOPPAH?

or do i need permission or what? All sirens have been made with my personal vehicle or recorded from sirens at work and so on..

Thanks

SHERIFF

sounds interesting and good work, Would love a change of siren and hear what the Sheriff has done I`m sure Hoppah will let you do this for others to use ! :sporty:

Guest chevyrulzs2010

Thanks

SHERIFF

what siren u use i would be looking for federal signal co PA300 sounds also signal SS730 and code 3 vcon model 3672

if you have acces to these sounds could you send me them.

Honestly - hate the Police siren, it sounds like someone's cell phone is ringing. I would hope no department in their right mind would want to use that.

The ambulance is lacking as well. For one, its too short and cuts off abruptly and the sound quality is less than desirable.

Sorry to rain on the parade, just being honest.

Thanks for your effort and please keep trying, its better than what I've created, (which is nothing).

Guest SHERIFF05
Honestly - hate the Police siren, it sounds like someone's cell phone is ringing. I would hope no department in their right mind would want to use that.

The ambulance is lacking as well. For one, its too short and cuts off abruptly and the sound quality is less than desirable.

Sorry to rain on the parade, just being honest.

Thanks for your effort and please keep trying, its better than what I've created, (which is nothing).

Hence version 1.0 lol....

:ph34r:

Also - - over 300 departments nationwide use the exact siren i put in the for police. Ours Included along with FHP and FWC

Guest Firefighter21213

I like the Ambulance siren..The ending fast i can deal with it loops just fine,The police siren rocks accept that cell phone ring,lol...Never heard that around here,but hey its different and sounds good enough to use..cant wait to see what else ya got!

Guest SHERIFF05

The "CELL PHONE RING" that everyone is complaining about is what my department uses here in FL. They are called SWEEP TONES.

Its a tool that works VERY WELL for clearing intersections and highway traffic during jams or even during pursuits..

I will be uploading a more EDITED version when i have time - to equalize the volume a bit more..

SHERIFF

Guest Firefighter21213

Hey SHERIFF,i wasnt complaining,i dont mind it,however i think the Phaser does a better job clearing traffic...lol you gotta admit urself sounds like a cell phone! Our cops here use that Hi-Lo..sounds like england..no offence to u guys who use it,but it sucks haha...Nothing beats out american sirens!! Good job sheriff on the sounds...I got a few sirens that sound pritty good ,but i have no idea how to give them to others,maybe in an email but thats it.But once again thanks for the sirens

Hello SHERIFF05!

I donwloaded your Sounds. I listen that's from Federal Signals, right? I copy on last week some good sirens of yelp, wail, ... converted in wave-files to cut them. you can had this for mixing the sounds of your car's, but clearlier. ;) that's some twenty six files in wave.

Hope you understand my broken english.

BASTIAN

Guest SHERIFF05
Hey SHERIFF,i wasnt complaining,i dont mind it,however i think the Phaser does a better job clearing traffic...lol you gotta admit urself sounds like a cell phone! Our cops here use that Hi-Lo..sounds like england..no offence to u guys who use it,but it sucks haha...Nothing beats out american sirens!! Good job sheriff on the sounds...I got a few sirens that sound pritty good ,but i have no idea how to give them to others,maybe in an email but thats it.But once again thanks for the sirens

Ive found that the HI-LO works for crap myself, The entire western side of the state of Florida did away with the HI-LO option on sirens due to the fact of it not working well in bad weather, I know American sirens are the best.lol thats what we use here in America lol.... all of the newer federal signal's sirens will all include the new SWEEP TONES- even some with the new RUMBLE feature. To each their own though. - But i can speak from expierence that i know when responding when the crap has hit the fan, no matter what - the sweep tones everyone talks about on the street asking about the CELL PHONE thing. It always clears my way.. :1046275947_director:

SHERIFF